TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^Go look in the Fiesta Texas thread, you might be surprised...

Are you sure it's the right Tread? I went there couldn't find anything about Scream there. I do remember reading something about that also today, but I can't recall the tread. But how I read it it was more like the person's wish to have scream there if I remember right.

Are you sure it's the right Tread? I went there couldn't find anything about Scream there. I do remember reading something about that also today, but I can't recall the tread. But how I read it it was more like the person's wish to have scream there if I remember right.

It's incredible the things that are said in this thread... Amazing!!! @_@

Wow that photo is amazing!

...oh my goodness..

So you looked at the thread and you don't see what is going on?

Edited by Tmcdllr

^ and ^^ Wow thanks for the support. Did I said I believed a word? No I didn't, I just said what I could recall from this site and that's not a lie, I did read somewhere someone wanted Scream to be replaced to that Six Flags. I'm just trying to recall the nonces I read and move back to the Full Throttle rumor and the 2013 ride.

Umm... wow.

Nobody is disputing what you believe and nobody (currently) in that thread is talking about Scream! but I guess you still don't see what is going on in there. The suggestion to see that thread was to see the nonsense that is going on (do you see it yet?) in response to some of the mentioned and recent nonsense that was going on here though both 'nonsenses' are not related at all to each other.

Now do you get it?

Is there some iRONy here anywhere?

^^Like I didn't see that I run away form it right away. But I did found the post I was talking about (not in that thread of coarse).

A well I just pretend it didn't happen and I didn't make a fool out of myself and go on.

Like that picture of SFMM from 1970 looks great.

Great find on the 70's SFMM aerial photo. Now wouldn't it be awesome if the new coaster travels that same route as the old monorail (Airtime!!)? Add the log jammer area and old monorail station and you have one giant coaster! Definitely covers the longest coaster rumor, but this would cost million$$! At this point, I'm just excited the 2013 coaster is now a reality!

I' pretty sure the new coaster is going to use the old Log Jammer station somehow. If it wasn't, it would no longer be there. On second thought maybe it has nothing to do with the Jog Jammer station, and they just left it there because that is sorta what they like to do with old attraction buildings. Leave them there for no reason.

Having the launch in the tunnel would be cool, but I think that's pretty far way from the station, and also a bit uphill. It's possible it will launch towards it, then level out to go though the tunnel, but I think it's more likely it will pas though it later on in the ride.

Whatever the route, i hope they do a huge amount of renovation to the building, and to the area on the other side of the tunnel. The building and the fences on the walkway up to Samurai Summit aren't the prettiest things anymore, if they ever were.

^Talk of a coaster along the old monorail sparked an old idea I've always had. I always thought it would be cool for a park to use a coaster as a transportation ride. It would have to be a sorta family oriented ride, since if it was a thrilling major coaster it wouldn't work as transportation if there are tons of people waiting in line for it to ride it like a normal coaster. Something like Jaguar at Knotts though, but a bit more comfortable for adults would make a cool transport coaster.

^^Like I didn't see that I run away form it right away. But I did found the post I was talking about (not in that thread of coarse).

A well I just pretend it didn't happen and I didn't make a fool out of myself and go on.

Like that picture of SFMM from 1970 looks great.

It's ok don't worry about it.

Is there some iRONy here anywhere?

DON'T YOU DARE START THAT HERE!!!!!!!!

Why would they remove Log Jammer in the first place if the new coaster wasn't going to use the majority of the lot? I have a feeling this is something pretty major... Something SFMM has needed for a while. High capacity and airtime. That's what we need.

Definitely hoping for something way more major than a SFDK S:UF ride...

And personally, I'd love to see Scream leave just to get back more parking spaces.

Obviously it would be more major. Putting in a ride that is very similar would just be silly.

And personally, I'd love to see Scream leave just to get back more parking spaces.

Obviously it would be more major. Putting in a ride that is very similar would just be silly.

Not to mention that ripping out Log Jammer would have been completely pointless.

That was directed at the people who seem to think the Metro tunnel will be the underground portion of a SFDK S:UF ride. I agree with you, it is going to be something very big.

Wow, just read the past 4 pages of this thread and my god, its been one giant facepalm after another! I guess common sense isn't so common these days!

Sooooooo.......

with the tips given in the video, I have come up with TWO possibilities:

-a coaster using the tunnel with a possible horse theme

Son of Pony Express?!?!?

Sooooooo.......

with the tips given in the video, I have come up with TWO possibilities:

-a coaster using the tunnel with a possible horse theme

Son of Pony Express?!?!?

NO. Hopefully something more like MAVERICK

PLEASE DON'T TAKE OUT SCREAM, I LOVE IT'S NEVER-OVER-HALF AN HOUR LINES!!!!

Idk, I would give up Scream to go to an orphan park like SFStL instead of a boomerang... poor child