TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

So... changing topic a bit here... since its the new coaster's rumored to have a leak stating its gonna have a record-breaking loop, Where do you guys think its gonna be placed? In the lot LJ once was? I personally think that may look the area look like a coaster mess with Tatsu overhead and revolution close to it but having the worlds biggest loop would be cool next to the world's first succesful loop.

Happy National Rollercoaster day!!!

IDK, I just hope it's a B&M style massive loop, and not just a loop that is up in there air Viper style.

I'd think this ride would stay in the general Log Jammer area, going though the tunnel and back with a turnaround on the other side. Is the tunnel even wide enough for that? I don't remember how big it is at all. Revolution is a bit too far over/already cramped up by Tatsu.

How did this loop rumor even come about? All I keep hearing is that Premier is involved, but nothing else...

I dont exactly know I first saw it on Coaster 101 but im kind of iffy about it. I'm also hearing that its gonna be a terrain coaster so im assuming if this is true then their might be multiple launches scattered on different areas of the hillside.

I think many assumed the early demo was a sign of the magnitude of whatever the 2013 project is, along with the rumoured July 4th announcement that never came. But here we are in mid-August with no additional work on the site. I know the park is ok with opening rides in July, I just find it slightly odd.

They are getting ready to pave Magic Mountain!

^What am I missing here? I know you were not being serious in yor previous post, I was referring in general to the fairly common complaints in the SFMM thread about the park needing to be paved.

I think I may have just broken my nose I facepalmed my face so hard.

Can't believe I'm explaining this... actually no, I'm not going to explain. More fun that way.

^What am I missing here? I know you were not being serious in yor previous post, I was referring in general to the fairly common complaints in the SFMM thread about the park needing to be paved.

I'll give it a go...

It has been a LONG running joke around here - the phrase "Pave Magic Mountain" has been used often...as in Pave the whole park - large parking lot.