TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

What kind of supports only have spots for bolts on one side?

A Bra. Next question.

"support"

One of these days Guy I would like to take a drive inside what you call your mind so I can see and experience all of the fascinating things that go on in there.

Seriously, you don't wanna have any of this. I've had to live with it my entire life, and I can barely handle it. It gets seriously fu@k#d up in there.

That's ok, I like a challenge...LOL

Well, I hate waiting like this. I just want all these 2013 rides all over the country to be announced already.

Somebody on another site posted that they talked to Neil Thurman yesterday. He said they'd begin construction on the Log Jammer site very soon, and there's a lot to be done. He also said we [us enthusiasts] will be very happy with this, and that people won't be running to X2 first anymore. Take that as you will, but hopefully it will finally be announced and we will see what's actually going on here!

Well, I hate waiting like this. I just want all these 2013 rides all over the country to be announced already.

Somebody on another site posted that they talked to Neil Thurman yesterday. He said they'd begin construction on the Log Jammer site very soon, and there's a lot to be done. He also said we [us enthusiasts] will be very happy with this, and that people won't be running to X2 first anymore. Take that as you will, but hopefully it will finally be announced and we will see what's actually going on here!

what site?

yeah, honestly if this is a launch coaster, this could easily be alternating colors for the launch right? I really feel that the color is not automatic disqualification as a coaster, although I still don't know of any coaster that uses square supports...

After reading all the whining on the internet, Six Flags has decided to make things right. Those are supports they're going to add to the top of the Superman tower so that Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom can actually drop the originally planned 400 feet.

^But that means they will have to close Lex and Superman again. Not good. But good idea! Haha. I just hope they spill the beans soon. Very unusual for a park (especially SFMM) to already have parts on site for something that isn't even announced yet!