TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Anyone remember back when they were going to announce a new ride (eventually Tastu) they tempted us with Mr.six peaking in and out of a curtain with the days counting down?

Anyway, since they are doing the clearing this early, how long till we start to see wooden stick/spray painted cement markings?

^ If they are truly removing the metro track, there is already a tunnel. Just sayin'.

I think an Intamin Multi-Launcher that would essentially follow the path of the old Metro track (with some elements of course) would be beyond awesome.

Can you easily see the tunnel or is it hidden? Are there any pics of it? I don't remember ever seeing it.

^Using some imagination, there is plenty of space for a turnaround in the old Spin Out and abandoned lower Dragon station.

Personally, I'm skepitcal about them ever using that tunnel again, but I'll certainly applaud them if they do.

^ If they are truly removing the metro track, there is already a tunnel. Just sayin'.

I think an Intamin Multi-Launcher that would essentially follow the path of the old Metro track (with some elements of course) would be beyond awesome.

Any ride where you can "take the tunnel" is a good ride.

I still say Freefall was the scariest Drop Ride I've ever been on.

I had some of the most insane airtime on Freefall and I can honestly say I miss it......