TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I wonder why they painted the structure knowing they where going to add this to it. You figure they would have waited until doing the painting, since the new paint may get some scuffs during the install...

Anyways, this does look intense. The highest drop ride I have been on is either Pitt Fall KW or Power Tower at CP (even though this is not true drop). I can not remember which is higher. However, those seemed high and this is almost twice that.... I have not been to this park YET. However, it sounds like a solid addition for them.

Magic Mtn just posted the following on their Facebook page:

Hey Déjà Vu fans! The countdown begins so come ride this weekend before it’s going…going…gone!

Wonder if this means this is the last weekend of operation?

I doubt they would say the "countdown begins" if it was really the last weekend.

Omg this Facebook page is hilarious! They think they can actually save a ride with Facebook!

Don't post anything on there about these people being in denial or "complain" that it is in fact leaving and they just don't want it to be true because you could be banned from the page.........I should be banned any moment now!....lol

the Save Déjà Vu page, and the comments under the SFMM post make me sad that the GP is really dumb, SUE?!?!?!?! really? Do half the people there even realize how much it costs to run Déjà Vu? By getting rid of it they can save that money and put it towards something better! Right?

It was a great day at the park. It's been a few years since I've been to the park but man is it looking good. The park was clean, I was surprised how much new paint was everywhere and the ride ops were great. There was essentially no stacking on any of the rides (including Batman) with a skeleton crew and the ride ops on Tatsu were hilarious and professional.

Made a really good analogy on the Save Vu fan page

Vu is like driving a hummer, as they both eat money, upgrading a hummer to a Prius will save you money to spend on other things, just like selling VU will save SFMM money to build something better

you agree with my statement?