TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Just got back from a day at the park. Lines were VERY short and got on everything a couple times, except for Goliath, which I passed out on after the 7th ride in a row. Unfortunately, it seemed like EVERY B&M at the park was rattling. Scream was just awful, batman was rough too, and also some spots on Tatsu were terrible. I rode Deja Vu twice and it was a little rough but both rides seemed VERY intense. The crew on Superman was awesome all day! Scream's crew however, had the slowest crew member working i've ever seen. He honestly couldn't have walked any slower when checking restraints. I finally got my Green Lantern Credit, but it broke down a few times, and first opened at around 4:00. The Que to the ride is pretty well themed once you were inside. The ride was fun, and my car was completely un balanced. The down side was that it stops for a little on the MCBR. All together I had fun but not an amazing time. I've been spoiled by WCB I guess.

^^^wtf? I would swear you're trolling us but the drawing just doesnt look like anything... Sideways pacman with a rooster comb? Or maybe one of these

Trolling?! You loose points for not understanding TPR! I'm ashamed

Sorry to interrupt the "boob train and two drop tower" talk but i planned a trip to SFMM on Sunday September 25th. I havent been to the park in years and I was just curious if anyone knows if it will be too crowded or are Sundays in later summer a good time to go for short lines. Thanks for any help.

May I just say that I'm really happy that my incredibly poor drawing of Pacman turned into a discussion about disgusting boobs?

And I was at the park today, it was pretty nice! Basically empty, so we bounced around between Hurricane Harbor and Magic Mountain. Hurricane Harbor was kind of a drag, though, because a good third of the slides were closed.

This is exciting! I haven't payed close enough attention to theme park announcements before, I usually just see it on the news or read about it in the newspaper. Totally different this season....

True anticipation!!

I'm going on record and if this actually happens i'll reveal the source later. Expect not one but two towers to be erected. I'm not sure if its a combo tower, or two single structures but a source (not the dippn dots guy) mentioned having to erect two towers at the park...lets see whats announced.