TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^Yea...Mother's Day at amusement parks always tends to be a ghost town....but American's have well sent the message that few people give a sh*t about their dads.

Isn't the point also proven that we "need' set days to celebrate something?

I don't think people should let "fake" holidays dictate how they act and if they really feel that way they don't need to celebrate a specif thing only once a year. They might as well make mothers and fathers day a day within every month, two weeks or one week. That's pretty much what it should be if you actually got lucky enough to have good parents, biological or not.

On Topic. Still no Green Lantern testing videos huh?

Hey Guys,

Got my e-mail from Six Flags inviting me to do the Green Lantern B-roll shoot next wednesday. As much as id love to do it, not quite healed enough, so i will not be able to go and get pics and video. IF someone really awesome is going, please get pics and video and be awesome about it!

I wonder how long SFMM expects the average wait time for this ride to be? And if they're planning anything that will help. Plain ole switchbacks(Deja Vu-style) in the hot sun will be unbearable with a ride like this. I hope at least part of the queue is covered. Also a DJ and big screen TVs will help.

Edited by John Knotts

Anyone else get the Six Flags fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo survey?

I just got one about tickets, season passes, competitor's tickets, etc. It was interesting to see what they were asking you about "off the top of your head, how much does such and such cost?" Is stuff worth it, how much would you be willing to pay for this, and all sorts of stuff like that.

Even worse, it's stand-up track and this is a 4D coaster!

Remember, half of the GP lining up for the ride will probably think they're waiting for Riddler's, or that the tracks are interconnected, so in the end, it really doesn't make a difference.

I wonder how long SFMM expects the average wait time for this ride to be? And if they're planning anything that will help. Plain ole switchbacks(Deja Vu-style) in the hot sun will be unbearable with a ride like this. I hope at least part of the queue is covered. Also a DJ and big screen TVs will help.

Where is the queue going to be? Against the building facades behind the actual ride?