TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Injury You've Had?

EuroTre

Oww, it hurts to type. Last night at my opening night baseball game, on a 3 and 2 count, I fouled the ball right off my thumb. A *slight* fracture. Yes, not very impressive, but holy crap this thing ACHES! I have to hold it above my head or it pounds like crazy and take a bunch of pills and it hurts more than anything I've ever had.

But at least we won

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without going into detail about my sort of strange hard to understand hip injury thingy, i guess my worst injury was my ring finger a few years back in the ruck playing after school. It felt like a normal Ruck finger injury, but it lasted forever, and i tore a tendon or something in it.

Well I was rideing my bike down my long driveway and then all of a sudden, my wheel went out of control and I was thrown over the top of my bike and landed on my head on the concrete driveway. Before I knew it I was knocked out and then 5 minuites seemed to go by like a milisecond and I woke up on the front of my mums car. Went to hospital not knowing who I was, where I was and what happened and turrned out ou had broken my skull and dameged my brain! Threw up constantly for about 2 days and now I LOVE roller coasters!

I dont know how, but goofin around with my friend playin wiffle ball, I think i threw the ball to hard, but when i did I tore a mucle in my neck. was out of school for 2 weeks couldnt move my neck for that whole time becasue it hurt to much. Then I got sick after that and misssed another week of school.

I was on a trampoline (you can already tell this is ganna be bad lol) and was doing backflips and thought i should try a double back (this was a gymnast trampoline not a regular one) and i got through one and a half and landed from about 10 on my head on the tramp. I couldnt breath for a minute and then i couldnt support myself for 3 weeks.

this one is funny and sad at the same time (to me at least)

My dad got me an electric scooter (you know this will end badly)

i got it the day before christmas. Christmas day, i rode it for the first time and it was great until i turned a little to hard and slipped and got a spiral fracture in my left leg. Had to wear a black cast for a year

I've been pretty lucky so far. The worst injury I've gotten was when I was at dance class doing a leap and I landed on the side of my foot, resulting in a sprained (or mildly fractured) ankle. It hurt like hell the first day and turned lots of different colors, but it wasn't too bad of an injury.

my list:

Broken ring finger when it got jammed going for a basketball rebound.

broken other ring finger catching a football.

broken toe tripping over a box when we were moving.

broken shoulder blade getting a bike rack dropped on it while I was connecting cables beneath our car.

broken eye socket bone falling off my bike and catching a rock under my helmet.

sprained ankle playing basketball

skinning the whole side of my leg falling off my bike in the woods after a jump (had to clean out all of the gravel )

15 stitches in my lip after getting bit by a dog (last month)

Last year my cousin was driving me to school, I was running late so we had to take the express way. Bad choice, we got stuck in a traffic jam on the outer lane near an onramp. We were completely stopped when all of a sudden WHAM! My seat comes off the track and I go flying into the dash. I broke my arm and strained my neck. It still hurts. But I missed 3 weeks of school.

I got injured just 2 days ago. Slipped and fell down the stairs. I can't even remember the last time I had that happen to me!

I bumped my right big toe 4 times and managed to grab hold of the stair 3/4 way down.

Scary.

Anyway I think I bruised my foot badly and I can't walk very well right now. And even worse it's the foot I will be getting an operation on next week.

I don't think it was my worst though, need to think about that.