TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Injury You've Had?

EuroTre

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the worst injury I have probably had is when I was dirtbiking. I was showing off to my dad, and I was in a hurry to make a huge jump. I didn't have one of my feet on the pegs correctly, and it slipped off and I landed with my foot in a weird position. I was limping for 2 weeks!

I once broke my middle toe while playing indoor soccer.

At first i didn't felt something was wrong so i kept playing for

about 15 minutes. (even scored a goal)

After a while my foot felt kinda strange so i took off my sock and shoe

and saw that my middle toe was standing out of place.

I once broke my middle toe while playing indoor soccer.

At first i didn't felt something was wrong so i kept playing for

about 15 minutes. (even scored a goal)

After a while my foot felt kinda strange so i took off my sock and shoe

and saw that my middle toe was standing out of place.

Ughhh... *choke... urrrghh

That sounds disgusting... even reading that made me wince...don't talk about stuff like that... *wishes there was a puking emoticon*

I had never had a broken bone in my life until I was 18, and I've had a lot of instances that should have resulted in either breaks or just plain death.

Anyway, it was a fractured wrist that I got while bowling. Not actually bowling - after bowling. My father owns a bowling alley and I was bowling in a men's league. I had a reputation for getting a little fired up sometimes and taking things a little too seriously. Anyway, to make a long story short, I ended up punching a steel support beam and walked out. I went and picked up dinner, ate it, went to sleep for about an hour because the pain was so bad (it didn't start to really hurt until about an hour after I punched it, and then it started to swell up pretty bad). I went to classes the next day and went to work. I went to classes the day after that and then was advised to go to the hospital as my hand was turning purple. The emergency room said that it was a sprain, and I went on thinking that I was just a genetic freak. The next morning I got a call from the hospital and they said it was a fracture.

I rode Son Of Beast.

But seriously, the worst injury Ive ever had was a fractured tailbone. My friend convinced me to go to a skate park with him one day, and I fell going down a half pipe and that was the end of that! I was only like 8 too.

Colin C

Colin C

Thw worst injury I've ever had is when i fell off a tree and fell 15ft and fracured my skull and was in a comer for just under 3 weeks. i was also on a ventalator for 2weeks. As a result of fracturing my skull I now have a metal plate in my head to stop my brain swelling up.

During a training with a military group, I was shot. Well duh, I mean I had two of my ribs broke on the right side, that is how bad the impact was, even with the BP vest and everything.

That was bad, but, when I was 8 or so, I was kicked off a trampoline onto a pile of rocks and well, that messed up my back for life.

The worst injury I had was a Broken pinky (Lol). I was playing basketball near Christmas and the Basketball hit my pinky had. After that I said "I can't move my friken' Pinky! Then after the game, it still wouldn't move, The next day, we went to the hospital and discovered I had a Broken pinky.

The pinky's bone was going to slip so I had to have surgury. Then I had a pin in my pinky until February 1st (Had operation on december 20th). And I couldn't play until March 11th. But luvkily, I was just in time for the playoffs (we got eleminated after 2 games).

i was hosting an event for work. up at the podium. mayor standing next to me when a big gust of wind lifts up the big vip tent behind me and hits me in the head. i wasnt sure what happened for a second, but ultimately it ripped open my mouth so that it felt like my lip was gone. lots of blood.

this happened in april this year and im still recovering. it messed up 18 months of braces i had when i was back in 8th grade. broke one tooth. had 10 stiches inside and out. couldnt eat for like a week. its getting better now. got a retainer to push my teeth back. worst part was having to get three root canals on the same day with one tooth with a nerve that hadn't died.

I fell on a car bumper or something off my bike when I was a teenager and had a scar across my chest for like 10 years.

I've also had two 'crash and burns' off my bike and have matching knee scars to prove it (both legs).

My only real coster accident was my 1st time rideing Hypersonic. I didnt' listen to the message and raised my hands. I had blue legs for about a week from the bruise it gave me.

• 6 months later...

My friend and I were fooling off before one of our football games and he wrecked his knee. Joey and I were trying to tackle one of the bigger guys (just for fun) and somehow he ended up with his knee under the guy. And when the guy fell...

Ripped his ACL and MCL badly. They found his knee cap a couple inches below his knee. He can't play any sports until the next football season. He even reinjures himself nearly every week. Yep, he's pretty dumb.

My worst injury was when I was about 18 months old I fell out of my highchair and hit my head on the radiator. Split my head open and needed staples, and I developed a blood clot in my head which was surgically removed. I wasn't suppose to live, but thankfully I did. I'm grateful everyday and I have a huge scar on the side of my head.

I sprained my ankle, not very badly, but it hurt. In 7th grade, I was running a relay. There was a sprinkler hole or something like that, that I didn't see. Leg went in, sprained it hard. Ended up losing the relay, and I don't think my teacher really cared that I did next to nothing that whole race. Oh well. I guess it's over now, nothing I can do about that.

-Mike