3. Timber Mountain Log Ride at Knott's Berry Farm

4. The Flume at Alton Towers

5. Log Jammer at Six Flags Magic Mountain

6. Storm Force at Drayton Manor

7. Grand Rapids at Boardwalk And Baseball

8. The Flume at Canobie Lake Park

9. Jet Stream at Six Flags Magic Mountain

10. Stanley Falls at Busch Gardens Africa

Easy, the log flume that was at LeSourdsville Lake/Americana Amusement Park.

LOL That was sooo not a Dan-friendly attraction!!!! It had a totally unacceptable level of wetness. I miss that place. In the final years it was the pit of Hell, but still fun.

I would have to say that my favorite is Splash Mountain, but runner up would be the Log Flume at Kings Island BEFORE it became Wild Thornberry's. You used to get a great SPLASH at the end, that used to cause the queue line to get wet, and people to laugh and cheer at the riders.

Shari

My favorites are also Splash Mountain (like both coast's versions pretty much the same) and Dudley for it's drop with "airtime" hill. if we were to exclude these, the following would be my favorites...

1) SF Magic Mountain's log flume

Ride this one at night, when the line is long and the course is nearly pitch black. It's surprisingly long, and at one point you get some views of tatsu you can't see anywhere else in the park.

2) Zoom Phloom at Morey's Piers, Wildwood, NJ

I'm surprised no-one else has mentioned this one. Zoom Phloom is another really long flume that features under-the-boardwalk sections and a couple of really nice drops. I pretty much love this one for it's location right on the beach.

Liseberg has a very good log flume, crossing under AND over Lisebergbanan. It also has two nice drops at the end.

I also liked the one at Thorpe Park, with one drop in complete darkness and a double-down at the end!

I'd have to go with Double Splash Flume at Dutch Wonderland. Mainly because even the little hill at the beginning would get you pretty wet.

It might be Splash Mountain at WDW, except for the fact they were building it when I went at 13, and last Septmeber it was freaking closed!! Dang you maintenance crew!!