TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Log Flume

...But urban dictionary says "an expression frequently used by stoners and hippies for something of high quality"

Happy 4/20.

Sorry for the sidebar.

Uh - what's a sidebar, man?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no such thing as a bad Log Flume.

Flat log flumes are dank. Build it inside a mountain structure or on a real hillside, but not on flat ground.

"dank"

dank- adjective: wet and cold in a way that is unpleasant. If I'm going to be wet and cold on a log flume I'd rather it be fun. Flat ground is unpleasant.

But urban dictionary says "an expression requently used by stoners and hippies for something of high quality"

In that case all log flumes are dank.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I'd be boring and say POTC - but if we're talking about the ride itself rather than the theming/setting then Blackpool's Valhalla wins by a mile on the days they can afford to turn all the effects on.

Can't think of any other flumes where you go backwards through hoops of fire .

There's no such thing as a bad Log Flume.

Flat log flumes are dank. Build it inside a mountain structure or on a real hillside, but not on flat ground.

"dank"

dank- adjective: wet and cold in a way that is unpleasant. If I'm going to be wet and cold on a log flume I'd rather it be fun. Flat ground is unpleasant.

But urban dictionary says "an expression requently used by stoners and hippies for something of high quality"

In that case all log flumes are dank.

If you combine both of the definitions, I think it does almost cover all log flumes.

• 8 months later...

#bump

Its always fun to talk about flumes in the dead of winter.

Also agreed on both definitions of "dank". Like... "yo basement is dank, homie".

But it most definitely can be and is used to describe a particularly highly potent variety of the sweet sticky cheeba... uhhh... granny enjoys for treating her glaucoma.

^ He's just mad because we almost drowned on Shenandoah Lumber Company and it's coming through in his log flume ranking list. I swear it never does that... maybe they just heard you talking sh*t and saying things like this (Apollo at Dorney is behind Zoom Phloom, GTFO) and put a hole in the boat out of spite.

There is no real order to the list, just as they came to me. My favorite flat would be IT - I'd sooner jump on that than a Screamin Swing. So stoked to finally have a Moreys SP, cant wait for endless rerides on IT this summer.