TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Download version 1

I need more 3ds for this to be 100% accurate. This is my entry for the recreation contest.

I cannot do 3ds very well, and all I done so far was the station, path for some of the queue, and the chanlink fences for the launch.

Edit: there is a nlpack if you want to see the 3ds.

Thanks to Bill Brandt and Tom Zeliff for making this track so I can work off it. Thanx.

Wicked Twister.nltrack

Wicked Twister.nlpack

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pretty good solid recreation! the objects were awsome and the ride itself was inasanely accurate. The only thing I think is wrons ts the time its a bit shorter than real life! this is the best WT i've seen (not to mention one of the only) but still great! I hope to see more of ur recreations!

I guess thats why the track and supports doesnt move AT ALL when I switch between the tracks. You only did some minor changes to the track settings!

Why do you even do this? We all know its not your work....

1. I did a model that was similiar to the one in 1.5.

No, you stole it...don't think we'll believe otherwise...I've just opened 'your' version and the original version, and, apart from some flanges & 3ds files, they line up perfectly...

eh....whenever i have something to say, someone says the same thing just before me...

I need more 3ds for this to be 100% accurate. This is my entry for the recreation contest.

So once again you are simply stealing and cheating!

This is about the third or fourth time you are doing so on TPR, by taking existing tracks, existing objects and illegally presenting these as your own. Your official age of 13 should in theory be high enough to let you understand what "intelectual property" is. Obviously it's not...

redunzelizer, angry!

That recreation came with the v 1.5 download, NOT from the scrapyard.

And btw, in the track info it says "Track Recreation by Bill Brandt and Tom Zeliff"

I cant belive that youre still trying to convince us that you didnt do anything wrong...

After several warnings to this person and telling him to simply NOT post anything that's isn't his, regardless of what credit that is given, he has still broken the rules, I have decided to ban him.

I feel bad because I know he's been a long time follower and supporter of the site, but I *HAVE* to maintain some consistency here.

--Robb

WOW, this is very surprising! But now i realize that this was stolen so, needless to say, I revise my rating and really, I've been down that road before. It does not end nicely!

Mike "Plagurisim Ain't cool" Kelly

PS: I know i did'nt spell plagurisim correctly!