TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFGadv NJ.....Pt.2

Ok guys and gals, since everyone has been so helpfull on here. The GF and I had to change our plans for SFGadv in NJ. We were set for the first week in Aug. what a bummer but the good news is that were still going this yr! So my questions are, are all the coasters open in October?Is it really cold then? And is the park busy?

thanx

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fright Fest gets hella-packed at Great Adventure. It always makes me wonder what causes so many people to flock to the park for Frigth Fest. The only time I went to Fright Fest and that the crowds were manageable was when it was a very cold and rainy day. But with that you have a coaster like Ka that closes if one drop of rain falls in a thousand mile perimeter of the park.

ALL coasters are usually packed ques for FF. I'd bring something warm to wear as its gets colder just standing there waiting in lines all night.

On a side note, the Fridays during FF are less packed since the park opens at 4 or 5pm. You actually get in more or the same amount of rides on a less packed Friday at FF then spending all day there on Saturday or Sunday for FF.

Also, be ready to put up with rowdy teens as the park will be packed with them during FF.

For the most part, it's still a fun time.

Early October is not too bad.

It may be one of the best times to go other than the spring time.

Avoid the end of October..unless you like HUGE crowds and long lines.

Especially if there happens to be an Indian Summer going on.

Six Flags said they were going to make Fright Fest more family oriented.

But from what I've seen so far this year I just don't expect much to change.

Awsome guys thanx for the info! Were gonna go the second weekend in October, Friday the 13th...bwahaaaaaaaaa! so hopefully it will be nice out then. Thats what we were thinking as well hoodie,pants,skull caps.....guys thanx again for the imput.......