TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM Trip (7-15 to 7-16)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ill go if i can get out of the house that day what time is exceptable to you?"Oh crap my sister going to be coming over to do another yard sale" email me with your plans and ill call her and see if im needed here a the house if not ill meet you there at the front gate ill wear my tpr shirt see ya there

Hey ill go if i can get out of the house that day what time is exceptable to you?"Oh crap my sister going to be coming over to do another yard sale" email me with your plans and ill call her and see if im needed here a the house if not ill meet you there at the front gate ill wear my tpr shirt see ya there

Were leaving early in the day (8:00) and driving 5 or 6 hours to Valencia, check into the hotel (2 miles away) and then go to the park. I say, around 3:00?

Were leaving early in the day (8:00) and driving 5 or 6 hours to Valencia, check into the hotel (2 miles away) and then go to the park. I say, around 3:00?

Ok coasterbuzz ill just go hit the rides and kill time till you get there