TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What will be your best ride ever besides rollercoasters?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Scream, Tomahawk, Time Warp, Nightwing, or Catapult at SFNE. Out of those, it's too hard too decide which is my favorite. Scream has great views and airtime, Tomahawk has airtime and the fun spinning, Time Warp has great views and the swinging motion, Nightwing has the flight sensation, and Catapult is forcefull.

I'd have too say that Nightwing I can take of the list, because it was a bit boring and not that intense, and Time Warp as well, because it feels dated and is a bit boring. Tomahawk is fun, but nothing special, and Scream is too short and not very intense. Catapult wins then, because it is just crazy

1st thought: Intamin Giant drops

2nd thought: Tower of Terror at WDW

3rd thought: Indiana Jones Adventure at DLR

I'd give Indiana Jones #1 non-coaster ride

Three words...

Tilt... A... Whirl!!

Classic, always fun, and found everywhere. Good times had by all ages. It gets massive bonus points from me for those reasons plus it's a cheap ride to produce and easy to transport as far as ride transporting goes.

The Skyscraper definetely, no question about it. With other rides (coasters included)you only get maximum intensity for a few seconds. On skyscraper you get it for a couple of minutes. Plus the unpredictability of position leads this as my favorite ride of any kind (coasters included).

For out and out adrenaline, the two insane rides at Old Town blew me away. Skycoaster and G-Force were like nothing I've ever been on.

I also love Spiderman at Universal Islands of Adventure, Top Scans, Flyers, and anything else than produces great laughs every time.

Well, I guess this gives me an opportunity to selfishly sort of bump this old topic. Considering I finally got my first taste of flyers at Holiday World this year (yes, I know they're not the best example from what I've been told), and wasn't too impressed, Kick Boodie still reigns supreme for me.

www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24860&highlight=possibly+greatest