TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DDR Songs

rcoasters

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDR Supernova recently started to appear all over the US and Canada and I was wondering if anyone played yet ? I haven't, but the game looks like a whole big improvement compared to other DDR arcade games in the past.

^

I haven't and for good reason... there is currently major Sync Issues and that has kept me from giving the game a go until Konami get's this issue fixed.

I've heard it is very frustrating to play with the current sync from people that I have talked to that have played it. Plus, many of those that have palyed it have adjusted their timing and are now having difficulty playing on the machines that have been fixed.

About the syncing problems, I heard they were going to release a patch and that the arcades will be able to download it from the internet. Arcades that don't have internet access will need to order it by CD I think, or something similar to that. The update is going to include one new song too !

I went to try Supernova yesterday and even though the timing was hard to adjust to, I had fun because there are some new 10's and some new 9's are fun ! Paranoia Respect is on it (it wasn't on any PS2 mix but it was on Ultra Mix for XBOX. Other songs such as Xepher (challenge steps) are really fun and go to the song well. The songlist is HUGE when you select all music from the difficulty menu

Let's see...

-Drop the Bomb [system SF mix]

-V for EXTREME

-Tsuguru

Are my favorite songs from DDR. I don't play it at all though, so I don't know all of the songs from the different versions, and I suck at it...badly. My StepMania abilities on a keyboard, however, are a completely different story.

Does anyone actually buy or download DDR songs to listen too?

Or am I just a geek for having a mp3 player that has all DDR tunes on it that I use every time I go out jogging? Not to mention the countless CDs I've burned to listen to in my car.

I have some DDR music cd's imported from Japan ! I also have Stepmania, so that's a subtile way of answering your question...