TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Everyone must Email Dan...NOW!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan is going to go into a diabetic coma from all of these emails. I sent him an "enlarge your male reproductive organ in less than a week!" email "

I don't want to ruin the fun here, but source the page if you have a chance..

After sending him however many from the form Robb posted, I decided to send him a REAL email from my actual webmail account, which I've been meaning to do ever since the end of the UK trip... Within about thirty seconds, this arrived:

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its delivery.

The address which was undeliverable is:

The reason your mail is being returned to you: <<< 552 mrt0ad13 MAILBOX FULL... Service unavailable

We killed his email! Awesome.

LMFAO!!! Now I've got 170 "full inbox" messages which is fudging awesome!!! OMG that means there had to be at least 200 people to use it... this has made my night 100x better ::D::D::D

as of now, 4388 emails have bounced back. I wonder how many he actually recieved...

at least this has made me feel remotely better about the poo those bastards have put me through tonight

Didn't notice that all the way back there... Who did what to you?? Did Dan send you more of the pics we took for you or something?

Ok, please do not use that email tool form. I didn't realize it would send like multiple copies of the same email to him. That's not nearly as funny as Dan getting like 100 different emails from everyone!

I've replaced the link to the form with his real email address!

--Robb

The doctor says if he doesn't get massive amounts of emails, he will die!

Has something to do with a very rare form of diabetes.

Please email him...a lot...or you might get banned!

Send to: mrt0ad13@aol.com

Thank you!

--Robb

I think we should send him pictures of candy until he goes into diabetic coma... o.0