TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MP3 Players

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Dell Digital DJ (30 Gig) and some crappy Sony headphones I bought at the Fry's in San Jose when my other ones died on the plane ride out there. They work fine, and since they were cheap, I won't care when they die and I have to toss them.

As an aside, I cannot stand earbuds. I tried them when they came with my first player, and quickly gave up on them. Headphones are so much more comfortable.

dt

80GB, iPod Video.

I used to have a 30GB iPod photo, but I sold it to my Dad's friend, who wanted a used MP3 player. I went and bought this, after that. I love it. I've never had any trouble with iPods on a regular basis.

-Mike "Over 2189 songs, 5 Videos, and over 1000 photos" J

I had a 40 GB IPod for my birthday last july, it fell in the pool because I slipped and fell. So I bought the Scan Disk Sansa M230 256MB. About $50 and can hold 120 songs and thats enough for me.

I have a sansa m240 1gb used to have 40 songs on it but in a recent attempt to sync music on to it they all got deleted, luckily all 40 were from a few cd's. Oh and how do I take songs OFF the damn thing!?!?!?!?!?!

80gb iPod Video. Brand new because my 60 gig iPod broke (battery wouldn't charge) and since I had my receipt Costco allowed me to take it back.

I don't have much music on there. I mostly listen to audio books when commuting to school.

Here is the breakdown:

207 Songs (13.6 hours)

117 Audio books (25.5 days) The real number is much lower than that since audio books take up multiple tracks. Each book ≈ 10 hours

25 TV Show Episodes (17.6 hours)

51 Movies (2.2 days) About half are short films.

I have very cheap ($9 at Target) head phones which I find serviceable and cheap enough that i won't miss them if they break. I also have a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 2 headphones which stay strictly at home unless I have a long plane flight to endure.