TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Need help for trip to SFNJ......Please!

Ok guys, so my GF and I decided on SF in NJ, vs Baltimore/DC SF....We want to go ride Kingda Ka & El Toro. So my question is I'm trying to find a hotel thats right by the park and all I keep finding is hotels that are 20 miles out. Is that true? Those are the closest? Any help would be greatly appreciated....thank you:)

Oh yeah,one more thing cheap!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not stay at the Econo Lodge in Bordentown. It was like $90 for a night, the most expensive hotel I paid for when up in that area last year, and the place was also the crappiest hotel I have ever stayed in.

Had it not been for the fact we arrived around 1am, I would have tried to find another one.

I would have stayed in downtown Philly in retrospect.

I stay at the red roof in princeton, nj. I'm actually going on the 17th and probably doing that again. Can you believe this beaches closing down due to tax issues and the whole nj govt closing stuff?? I hope to hell Wildwood's beach is opened.

Not true... there are several motels all within several miles of the park on Route 537. I know of atleast three that are less than 5 miles down 537 if you make a left/head south on 537. One is right next to a Wawa about 3 or 4 miles from the park. They are all off-brand motels and not main stream hotlel/motel franchises, for what thats worth.