TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Photoshop Contest!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Ya he has the power to be in two places at once!

But to achieve this power in the game, Robb has to find Lou and a Double Decker bar. Then he needs to ride on a non credit coaster with Lou such as a powered coaster while he grabs her side boob and videos the coaster at the same time as he eats the bar! Once this is achieved he will gain the power! But his power will trickle slowly down throughout the game!!

To keep the power up he needs to keep locating Tommy and James and grab their packages. But they are very hard to find because they are constantly skipping and prancing throughout the parks!

^Ya he has the power to be in two places at once!

But to achieve this power in the game, Robb has to find Lou and a Double Decker bar. Then he needs to ride on a non credit coaster with Lou such as a powered coaster while he grabs her side boob and videos the coaster at the same time as he eats the bar! Once this is achieved he will gain the power! But his power will trickle slowly down throughout the game!!

To keep the power up he needs to keep locating Tommy and James and grab their packages. But they are very hard to find because they are constantly skipping and prancing throughout the parks!

When will the strategy book be released?

Inspired by this thread:

Angry_Gumball

This is cool! I know I'm going to sound crazy saying this but my mom took this picture when we were in The Great Escape in 2003, and I'm the the third row with my little sister and my brother is behind me! That's pretty cool.

-Dainan "Just needed to point that out!" Rafferty

This is the only thing I could come up with.

Finally! Someone took my "TPR Tycoon" idea that I suggested around page 2. I think it could be done better, but I can't decide what pics to use on mine, so I probably won't submit one

Finally! Someone took my "TPR Tycoon" idea that I suggested around page 2. I think it could be done better, but I can't decide what pics to use on mine, so I probably won't submit one

You have spent time doing it don’t put that time to waste. Go on put on the forum. let everyone see your work

This is the only thing I could come up with.

I did it on paint, and my MS Paint skills aren't very good, if you couldn't.

YAY more poor Editing and stupid game ideas!

Robb And Elissa's Makeover Game!!

Give Robb And Elissa A Makeover While they are riding Coasters!

haha

SORRY i spelled your name wrong Elissa

dgsdgdsfdddd.JPG.e363aac8c8de72017ee4774f91d728d9.JPG

Robb is a basketball Player and well uhh im not really sure what Elissa is but anyway they are riding a wild mouse!

2nd entry... BTW, I want these to be included as entries. It's just that both my entries are HUGE files and your upload tool wouldn't take them. Anyway:

If you can't read that white box in the bottom right hand corner, it says...

Warning: Contact your doctor before playing this game if you suffer from diabetes and/or aquaphobia.