TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your Job

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Attorney. More specifically, I do lawyer regulation and discipline for the State Bar. I'm the guy that takes away other attorneys' law licenses for misconduct.

So you're the guy who I want to avoid during my career!

I'm an Attorney. More specifically, I do lawyer regulation and discipline for the State Bar. I'm the guy that takes away other attorneys' law licenses for misconduct.

So you're the guy who I want to avoid during my career!

Heh, see you real soon... MUAHAHAHA!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got another job, this time at Staples, I'm going for orientation tomorrow to learn how to use the cash register [which I already know how to do seeing as I worked at Five Guys for a bit]. It looks like it will be fairly easy-going though, I mean theres always more employees than customers in that store. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that theres a Wal Mart Supercenter right next door about 500 feet away...

I still work at Sweetbay Supermarket, which is Florida's second best supermarket.

However, a few weeks ago, I went from bagger to produce. Thank God... I don't have to get carts in at 95 degree heat and humidity.

I work two jobs now:

I am an intern for the federal government working on a Navy Base in Maryland. Pretty much the most boring job imaginable.

I also work at a grocery store (Safeway). I've been there a year and a half, and also have had a Homer-like career there (first a bagger, then a Produce Clerk)

I am a sweeper at the Disneyland Resort. DCA and Downtown Disney specifically. Its not as cool as an attractions person, people give me dirty looks all day, and I clean up vomit.. but people really do appreciate it. Everyone always comments that Disney parks are very clean.It is my first job. I like it really, I get to walk around and talk with people all day. I've been there for a year on July 6th, and I almost didn't make it that far but as long as I go to work every day until next March I will be ok! I mostly work so I can pay for Tpr trips. I am also hoping to transfer from my current position to a Guest Relations position because I like the costume, and because I enjoy angry guests more than cleaning pee off Maliboomer. I have already tried to leave but that didn't workout , I'm too young is what I was told. Anyway I hope to be in any type of better position, not be stuck in the same place for a long time, and to be at DCA to see all the changes that will be made. It is really a fun place to work.

I help advertise for Washington Mutual Bank by sticking little flyers I stamp with addresses under cars windshield wipers, I dont make much but its income you know.

(and no Im not underaged there my Mom works there and her manager hired my mom to do it, she said its a waste of time so I do it and get the money, but the manager dont know)