TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your Job

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm an actor, (swing), and the assistant dance captain in the hamburg production of "mamma mia!", the musical. i'm an original cast member and have been part of this show for over 3 years now.

as swing, i am responsible to know several different roles and be ready to jump onstage in a moments notice in case someone get's sick or hurt. my duties as assistant dance captain include rehearsing with new cast members to teach them the choreography and blocking, some scheduling, and very often dealing with hurt egos and diva complexes.

www.mamma-mia.com

part time accountant, part time ski instructor.

p.s. - If you ever take a trip out to colorado, come visit me at crested butte!!

I will be there in March...

March is a great time to come. It gets a little crowded, but the high capacity lifts almost never have a line.

part time accountant, part time ski instructor.

p.s. - If you ever take a trip out to colorado, come visit me at crested butte!!

I will be there in March...

March is a great time to come. It gets a little crowded, but the high capacity lifts almost never have a line.

I know. I'm also a skilift freak. So I can basicly give you the specs on all the lifts there. Or for that matter in the state.

• 1 year later...

I'm a computer software engineer. Mainly doing design & spec work, along with integration and testing work, on bespoke system for several major UK companies and agencies. I've worked on software projects for a retail systems, defence systems, medical systems, and currently working on a set of software interfaces for a UK police force. Pretty cool job really, pays well and it's doing stuff I've always enjoyed doing.