TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Expanding Your Building Area in NL

I have always wanted to know how you can make your building area in the editor bigger. I have seen many coasters that are like 700ft tall, yet in the editor I cant go past like 300.

Do I need to go in a construction kit or something? I know that you can do scale changes to your track, but is that how you do it??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But, I opened the track in the editor and I can see the boundaries. Then when I delete everything, the boundaries shrink down to there normal size? And I can only get a coaster under 300ft.

What kind of settings should I look for to change this?

But, I opened the track in the editor and I can see the boundaries. Then when I delete everything, the boundaries shrink down to there normal size? And I can only get a coaster under 300ft.

What kind of settings should I look for to change this?

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Do you have the demo?

I have version 1.58 but I don't think that would have anything to do with it. Try changing your grid to space every 10 feet - that way every bold gridline will be 100 feet apart. Then see how many bold gridlines there are. You should see 4, with the 5th being just out of range at the top of the screen when in left/front view. There shouldn't be any reason yours only goes up to 300 feet.