TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Join the Klan!

:this isn't any kind of descimination or anything like that, it's just for fun:

Hello everybody, My name is Jacob, and I'm here today to tell you about our new club or klan. It's called the CCK, which stands for the "Clumsy Catastrophe Klan". Basically, tell about your clumsy accidents and myself and Dennis will deliberate whether you can join or not. So far, here are the members:

Jacob-President

Dennis-Vice president

Mark-Janitor (he only fell in a waterfall!)

So....if you want to be in it, tell about your clumsy stuff, bye!

-Jacob

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Earlier this season, I was showing the n00bs how to walk tracks and clean - and on the way back I decided to show them the shortcut through the transfer track. I jumped off a footer onto one of the rails, turned to the new people - and said "watch this". Then I jumped from one rail to the next rail. My foot slipped, I did the splits, my leg hit the rail, I tumbled forward and ended up with my head on the ground, my feet in the air, sprawled out over three rails of Arrow track. To make it worse - a TON of people saw it - everyone in the queue, and the guests on the train in the ready brakes. To top it off - I was wearing a hard hat.

100_1659.jpg.2d05f5c3067a269859b7963a0cece648.jpg

Vortex Transfer Track

I ran directly into a parking meeter at a baseball game and chipped my tooth when I was 7, luckily it was a baby tooth so it fell out. I also knocked a toddler at the mall running through the kids play area and he tripped me aswell, his dad was pissed by the way, but he had a man purse so it was kinda funny.

Colin C

Once I was at my friends birthday party and they had this really fancy catered cake. So I had my plate of food and a soda, and I wanted a piece of cake. So I Held the plate and soda with one hand and I used the other hand to get a piece of cake. The plate cracked and my food and soda can fell on top of the cake. Everyone was looking and I felt so stupid. So, They cut off the piece of cake and they had to re-frost it

After that, I didn't go back for more cake...and no, I didn't even eat that piece

I was at a stop light, and put my car in neutral and reved it up, and dropped it into gear and broke my U joints, only costing me 380 bucks. Ruined the rest of the night.

It was even worse when the Ozaukee county cop stopped and thought I was drunk. Especially when a ton of people were driving by.

Ben, don't reply........

A couple of years ago, I was at the mall with my friends and we all went into J.C Penny's for whatever reason and we were all messing around and running through the store and I ran right into a mannequin and it fell and the head shattered all over the floor...haha, I ran right out of the store.

When I was about 9, I was at this huge playground somewhere and I was on the higher level of the slide and I spit over the side and it landed on this bald guy's head and he looked up and I just smiled.

Okay, here we go:

I was at a playground when I was about 8 and was on the swings. I was going high and I thought, "Hey, I bet if I go high enough, I can fly!" So I pumped harder and harder until I got to vertical. I slipped myself off the swing, and I saw myself sailing through the air - right into the gravel. I had gravel indent marks on my face for weeks! I am still a little scared to jump off a swing!

I also ran really fast into my bathroom, tripped, and hit my head on the edge of a sink. I got stitches.

I was a stupid kid!

^

Even without jacob or dennis saying anything, I think you might just be in!!

Lets see... I was in the queue for Lethal Weapon (SLC) and i saw the maintence basket in the line, I went to spin the wheels on it, and My freind was videotaping me running round the queue like a mad thing at a later stage, I go to turn, and i forget and... BAM! i hit the vekoma maintenence thingie, and a bunch of asians were laughing at me!!!

Now, I also would like to equire about the Jr. Vice President Position!!!

I was at a stop light, and put my car in neutral and reved it up, and dropped it into gear and broke my U joints, only costing me 380 bucks. Ruined the rest of the night.

It was even worse when the Ozaukee county cop stopped and thought I was drunk. Especially when a ton of people were driving by.

Ben, don't reply........

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the funniest thing ever...well...not as funny as Dustin getting a ticket

....when i used to work for a snack bar, i was carrying a crate of pretzel salt and i tripped over a skteboard that was behind the counter and i fell. the box flew into the air and spilled everywhere and it made 4 soccer players trip and fall. one twisted his ankle. and when i tripped over the skateboard, it rolled foreward and knocked over the BBQ thing.

is that clumsy enough?

Wait, I was approved, but I didnt get a message, am I still approved? If not, I once rode a sled directly into a fence and got stuck underneath it for about an hour. My friends were so nice to help me wiggle out, thanks assholes....

Colin C