1. What is the name of your home park?
2. Do you own a coaster related T-shirt?
Many, favorite being Top Thrill Dragster.
3. Do you enjoy Vekoma SLCs?
Generally No, but if they have newer trains it depends.
4. Name the first 3 coasters that come to mind.
Renegade, Millennium Force, Fury 325
5. One park you would definitely never go back to is...
6. Have you ever ridden a drop tower taller than 200 feet?
7. What is your favorite roller coaster?
Top Thrill Dragster.
8. When you go to a park three things you must have with you are...
Phone, Season Pass, ACE Membership ID
9. How many times did you visit your home park last season?
10. The first Intamin coaster you rode is...
Steel Venom, Valleyfair.
11. Have you ever spent an entire day at a park alone?
12. The independent park you go to the most is...
13. Does B&M or Intamin make better hyper coasters?
14. If it was free, what upcharge ride what you jump on right now?
15. What is the best food at your home park?
Chickie and Petes Crabfries!
16. The name of the worst GCI you've ridden is...
Roar, Six Flags America.
17. When you're not riding something at your home park where are you?
Chickie and Petes or checking out haunt attractions (in the fall).
18. Favorite water ride in a dry park (flume, rapids, etc)
Log Chute, Mall of America.
19. Do you get your photo taken with park mascots?
20. Name one personal item you've lost at a park.
Free Refills Bottle
21. Name of the worst B&M invert you're ridden is...
Batman: The Ride.
22. Name your favorite steel coaster under 125 feet tall.
23. Name your favorite coaster/ride manufacturer?
24. What waterpark have you visited most often?
Soak City, Valleyfair.
25. The name of the fastest wooden coaster you have ridden is...
26. What is the name of the flat ride you've ridden the most?
Xtreme Swing, Valleyfair.
27. Name a ride-related injury you have suffered.
I recived multiple rashes and cuts on my back after Panic Falls Speed Slides at Valleyfair.
28. Favorite Halloween event at a park?
Knotts Scary Farm.
29. Name the most recent Arrow ride or coaster you've been on...
30. Name of your favorite ride that never leaves the ground (safari, train, bumper cars, etc)
Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad.
31. What ride makes you laugh the most?
High Roller, Valleyfair.
32. How many RMC's have you ridden?
33. Best flat that goes over 100 feet is...
34. When you are on your way to your home park what is one worry that you might have?
The lines may be long!!
35. Favorite park that is NOT your home park is ___________.
36. How many different parks did you go to last season?
37. The indoor coaster/dark ride you ride most often is...
Rock Bottom Plunge.
38. When you spend the day at the park what do you drink all day?
39. The name of the best B&M you've ridden is?
40. Name three other forum members that will fill this out...