Oh yes, these are always fun!
1. What is the best park visit you had in 2017?
Disneyland Paris (the main park)
2. Have you ever traveled to a park with a specific ride in mind only for it to be closed all day?
3. GCI or Gravity Group? Pick one.
I've only done a couple of GCI's, but I really like to look of some of the Gravity Group coasters so I'm going with GG.
4. How many different parks did you visit in 2017?
5. How many times did you visit your home park in 2017?
None (but I consider Tusenfryd my 'home park' and it's 300 miles away)
6. What was the first RMC you rode?
Wildfire @ Kolmården
7. Best view from the top of a lift?
Wildfire @ Kolmården
8. What new-for-2018 roller coaster are you most anticipating? Pick one.
The Intamin hyper at Energylandia
9. RMC or Intamin? You can only choose one.
10. What was your favorite new-to-you ride of 2017?
Schwur des Kärnan (with honorable mention to Hyperspace Mountain at Disneyland Paris)
11. Money is no object. You can travel to any park in the world right now by snapping your fingers. Where are you going?
12. Have you ever made out with someone in a queue line?
13. What is the last coaster that changed your top 10?
Schwur des Kärnan
14. Disney or Universal?
15. When is the last time you witnessed someone puke at a park?
I actually don't think I ever seen it happen.
16. How many new credits did you pick up in 2017? If you don't count, take your best guess...
17. You're at Magic Mountain. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
18. Name a coaster or ride that you passionately dislike.
Wild Arctic at SeaWorld Orlando. Never in my life have I wanted more for a simulator ride to be over!
19. What is the most amount of money you've spent on a Fast Pass?
Whatever the Six Flags Fast Pass cost back in 2008...
20. Skyscreamers or Windseekers?
21. What is your most recent B&M credit?
Dueling Dragons (RIP)
22. Best adult beverage at a theme park? (under 21: whats your favorite beverage you can only get at a park?)
As much as I love beer, I never paid any special attention to it at the parks I've visited.
23. Most irritating coaster nickname/abbreviation?
24. Butterbeer or Dole Whip?
I haven't tried Dole Whip, but Butterbeer was great.
25. Favorite steel coaster *under* 100 feet?
26. What's the best bathroom at your home park?
I don't have any recollection of any of the bathrooms at Tusenfryd being better than others.
27. Nighttime ERT on Lightning Rod or all-you-can-eat Cinnamon Bread? You can only choose one.
Nighttime ERT on Lightning Rod
28. If it were in your power, what coaster would you relocate to Knoebels?
I have been to Knoebels back in 2008, but it's so far away that it would be the same as for me to ask you which coaster you would relocate to Tusenfryd...
29. What is the last thing you remember eating in a theme park?
A glazed donut at Disneyland Paris
30. Your favorite coaster got equipped with on board audio x Spotify. What's your hype track?
Offspring - One Fine Day
31. Name the most disappointing ride you took in 2017.
Dragekongen @ Djurs. I know it's a family ride, but it's still quite a large coaster and I was just expecting a little bit more...
32. Airtime hill or Zero G Roll?
33. What is your favorite coaster/ride built before 1970?
34. What's worse - splashed by malaria lake flume water or dripped on by chain lift grease?
Chain lift grease, more difficult to clean off
35. Name an Intamin coaster on your bucketlist!
36. You just won a 3 day trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is you have to choose between Disneyworld or Cedar Point. Which do you choose and why?
Cedar Point. I love Disneyworld, but I've been twice to Orlando and never to Cedar Point.
37. Floater or Ejector?
38. What was your worst park experience of 2017?
Didn't have any really bad ones, but it's no doubt that Walt Disney Studios Park is not a great park (unlike the one next door)
39. Name your favorite coaster under 41 feet tall.
According to RCDB, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train has a 41 ft drop. I suspect the ride might be a little bit taller, but I cannot think of any others worth mentioning.
40. End your post with an aerial shot of one of your top 5 coasters