TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• So... Last Tuesday I had oral surgery to remove two lower teeth. It will be 4-8 months before permanents can be put in place. Therefore no food that requires biting for me (sandwiches, fruit, pizza) unless it's cut into very small pieces and then placed at the back of my mouth. Thursday our older dog has a seizure. 48 hours and $2500 later not sure what's going on. Sunday my husband gets in an auto accident and his car is totaled. We go the ER and he has bruised ribs and some cuts on his side from the airbag deployment.  I take the day off from work but had purchased St. Patrick's Day cupcakes for my cast. I called another cast member who brought them to work for me. Two days later and not one of the people I work with called or texted or asked how we are doing. Not one thank you or anything. So over ungrateful people. It's been a horrible week.  
    • Last new coaster for me was Big Bear Mountain at Dollywood.
    • Well there’s no way they’d give up a revenue source. You can still buy it. 
    • Actually the post was on Facebook. Six flags themselves said they were in the general lot which is weird since the picture clearly shows them in the preferred lot. Either they made a mistake or the whole lot is general now. 
    • Tricks and treats does say "family-friendly fall daytime event"- maybe Scare is coming back, if that is a homage to the old sign when things "changed". It was a big money maker at one time. Who knows with the merger with Six Flags, what influence that made too...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/