Adventureland (Iowa) Announces Plans for 2014!

StormChaser (Windseeker) announced for 2014
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Re: Adventureland (Iowa) Announces Plans for 2014!

Postby TheMaxster » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:42 pm

If the park was getting a new coaster I don't think it would be anything huge. They would probably just buy a kiddie coaster or a medium sized coaster that will fit in a tight space like an SLC, Eurofighter, or as previously mentioned, an El Loco.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Will you be able to see all of the plains states from the top?

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby AdventureJack » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 am

It's funny how Adventureland AND Worlds of Fun both got Windseekers from Mondial this year. It's also funny how then both of them changed the name of the ride. Adventureland is my home park and will always come first in my heart, but Worlds of Fun is my second favorite. I love going there and they have some great coasters. When I found out that Adventureland was getting a Windseeker back in the fall I was freaking out because usually we are the smaller brother when it comes to getting rides. All of a sudden I find out that oh wait... yup Worlds of Fun is getting one too. So much for getting a big jump on the competition. :roll:
But anyway both parks are great and I know that fans of both parks were probably hoping for a coaster, but I really do think that this will be a good addition for Aland and WOF.
I eat. I sleep. I go to Theme Parks.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Rollercoaster Rider » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:33 am

AdventureJack wrote:It's funny how Adventureland AND Worlds of Fun both got Windseekers from Mondial this year. It's also funny how then both of them changed the name of the ride. Adventureland is my home park and will always come first in my heart, but Worlds of Fun is my second favorite. I love going there and they have some great coasters. When I found out that Adventureland was getting a Windseeker back in the fall I was freaking out because usually we are the smaller brother when it comes to getting rides. All of a sudden I find out that oh wait... yup Worlds of Fun is getting one too. So much for getting a big jump on the competition. :roll:
But anyway both parks are great and I know that fans of both parks were probably hoping for a coaster, but I really do think that this will be a good addition for Aland and WOF.

Well actually Six Flags St. Louis got the jump on both on them.
Proud Member of the 300 Coaster Club.
Joined June 16, 2012
Proud Member of the 400 Coaster Club
Joined August 17, 2013

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!