TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: Saudi Arabia and Dubai - Wild Wadi and Sega Republic

Rastuso

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, this is the rest. I was only in Dubai for about 36 hours. I really wanted to ski, and the Atlantis waterpark looks pretty good too, and of course there is the new artic themed waterpark a bit to the North. I skipped the other two amusement parks. They are both very close to the airport, but they both looked like glorified carnivals.

-RO

Thanks for sharing, the videos and pictures were awesome. Also appreciate the time you took to give us a vivid explanation, great writing! Hope to get over there one day, my cousin and her husband live in that giant beast of a building, said she could see for miles. They are required to pay for the entire year up front, so one large (and I mean large, if I remember right, somewhere around 48k US) payment keeps them comfy.

Sadly, this is the rest. I was only in Dubai for about 36 hours. I really wanted to ski, and the Atlantis waterpark looks pretty good too, and of course there is the new artic themed waterpark a bit to the North. I skipped the other two amusement parks. They are both very close to the airport, but they both looked like glorified carnivals.

-RO

Oh, my bad. I thought I read something about you going to Ferrari World. That's for the reports though, they were really enjoyable.

-RO

Oh, my bad. I thought I read something about you going to Ferrari World. That's for the reports though, they were really enjoyable.

Unfortunately, he was planning to go during opening week but the park's opening ceremony was delayed due to a death in the country's ruling family.

Edited by larrygator

Nice report, Rastuso. Dubai and Abu Dhabi look fairly accessible to the "Western Tourist" but it really helps to see what people's actual experiences are like.

The compound with the machine guns...that was Saudi Arabia, not Dubai, right? Once again, thanks for the report.