TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

FREE TPR Oktoberfest 2010 DVD!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet one more reason to join the most amazing amusement park enthusiast club ever!! Thanks for another terrific perk just for being a Club TPR member!!

I swear, with all of its benefits, my membership has more than paid for itself. I mean, with the club freebies, the savings I've gotten from visiting parks, plus the coupon codes for the videos and such, I kind of feel like I owe you more money!

MUCHO THANKS!!!!

This is a great DVD!

Laugh.jpg.bd93ca184459c28ff1048640be61480e.jpg

I love the Music Video with the quotations of Piers and your selction for the soundtrack of the DVD!

AMAZING!

It´s been more than worth to be a ClubTPR Member!

Thank you so much for that Bonus DVD

Thanx also from me, and if there's going to be an ClubTPRoctoberfest party next year i'll be there for sure..!

Please let me know if there will be such an event and in what week in october it will be held!

Thanx for the updates and of course the DVD, CLUB TPR is the best...!!

I'm 6 minutes into the video, and I love it already. Go join ClubTPR, I used the discounts twice and it paid for itself, even if I didn't get to use the discounts, I'm fairly certain the rest of the Oktoberfest DVD will make the price of membership worth it

I tried downloading this twice now and it keeps saying the file is corrupted. I've tried downloading it using Firefox and Safari for Windows (I despise IE). What am I doing wrong, if anything? I'm even doing the right-click "save as..." thing. The file refuses to play no matter what I use (Windows Media Player, iTunes, Quicktime...). I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Help please?

• 2 weeks later...