TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Least Favorite Animal?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders...I dont mind the small ones but I hate the ones that have long thin legs and a big body. They are just creepy. Although, if I am in the house with my mom, (She is extremely scared of them) I have to take care of it which isnt nice. I just chase it with a jar and place it there until dad comes home and gets rid of it.

I dislike spiders with long legs... They aren't daddy long legs or harvestmen either. They are brown and black... Yuck! I also hate the cockroaches that are 3 inches long and they crunch because of their hard exoskeleton. I hate it when those get into my house. On the other hand, I like, fishies, meow-meows, and rodents

RtherBOnACoaster-- I'd watch out... Elissa loves rodents and she's the moderator!!! Ahhhhh! :shock: Lol Wonder what Robb and Elissa are going to say

These are everywhere inside the house during summers if you leave a window open and they like to fly straight on peoples faces

http://www.kolumbus.fi/matlai/kokeilu/makrokuv/sivutma/kii89a.jpg

This is neither a mosquito or a daddy-long legs, I'm not sure what it is though, we have them here too! They are annoying, they do look like GIANT mosquitos though!!

post 7-11

Dragon Flies-I HATE dragon flies. They scare the crap out of me. They are loud and some are HUGE. Over the summer when we were camping in Canada, we had the window open, and one flew right into the back seat, where I was sitting. I really hate those things so I freaked out and unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up. WE couldn't find the thing for a while, but we finally found it under the seat, and then it flew out. It was huge and nasty.

BatsHonestly, I have never hated bats before, but just a few weeks ago one flew past my friends face and clipped my shirt. It was really odd.

SpidersI can't stand spiders, because of one incident. There was a Wolf Spider on the wall in my sisters room that was really the size of a fist. My mom was terrified so she called my neighbor, who came with a fly swatter. He saw the spider and exclaimed "I should have brought a pistol!" He then went home and got some spray and sprayed the crap outta that spider and then crushed it.

Oh no, how could you hate rats and mice,i've raised rats ever since I was little,and it makes me sad because they are not nasty at all unless your talking about sewer rats then yes they are nasty, but the kind that I keep are clean,smart,very friendly,and adorable,they just simply get a bad rep from movies.But as for an animal that I dont like there's not any but I dont like spiders and ticks,I actually have very bad dreams about spiders

Hmm...

Squirrels have a death wish around here. They're always jumping in front of my car trying to get me to swerve off the road.

Then there are these frickin' lizards/chameleons/salamander things that are running rampant outside my front door. I guess they eat the mosquitos, so they're not all that bad.

Not a big fan of skunks. Especially when they're dead on the road.

Had a snake hiding in my mailbox once. That was scary.

Still don't really hate any of these animals.

Squirrells, they need to die with all the dang noise they make while I try to sleep...........but yet they're never on the road when I'm driving around, what kind of twisted coincidence is that?!?!

Other animals that could fill the "they need to die" category could be: crows, neighbor's cats that crap in our gardens, retarded skunks that don't leave us alone at Thrill Shot.......oh yeah, and like every kind of flying insect out there, they need go squish now!