TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite place(s) in the world

Hicko

What is your favorite place(s) in the world? And also, Where whould you most like to go that you have not yet visited?

My favorite places would be:

Beijing. Such an amazing city with a great big wall going right though the outskirts

Prague. Beutifull city with great women and beer. What more could you want!! Plus the beer is only about 40p a pint in the local bars. 8)

Ibiza. Quite a small Island in the Med with great beaches and of course when I was in to the scene a few years ago no other place in the world can beat it for it's nightlife. The best clubs in the world are here! Nowadays I go here to chill with the missis and child.

And the place that I would most like to go to is:

Las Vegas. I just wanna go and see it and witness the overall atmosphere. I'll be going here in May 2007 when I get married in the Bellagio.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favourite places:

There's a very beautiful scenic area with a forest and river about a ten minute walk from my house. Although there are roads nearby they're hidden from view and you can barely hear the cars. It' just a gorgeous peaceful place, I used to go there to pet the horses when I was a kid, until there was an attack there and I wasn't allowed to go alone anymore.

Also, Sidari in Corfu. Had an amazing holiday there.

Apart from that there are just three or four places in Florida that are very special to me for one reason or another.

As for places I'd like to go... Wow, there are many! In the US: Philadelphia, New York, Hawaii, Boston, Washington DC, California...

Also Tokyo, Prague, Florence, Venice, Australia... I can't wait to travel, I wanna see everything!

For me, on a trip I made to Italy I found both Venice and Modena to be captivating. Even though I only spent a few hours in Modena, I found it nice, it had a nice Italian town feeling, wish I could've sstayed longer. And I found Venice to be amazing, with no cars, lots of walking, and a generally less urgent lifestyle. Unfortantely, Venice is very tourist oriented, with seemingly more tourists than residents walking around.

Favorite places:

Pick a Disney resort. Overall, WDW

London. What can I say, I love it here. There's a reason I chose to go here for my study abroad.

My hometown. There's nothing like going home again.

DC. As in Washington DC. It's a nice city. It ranks up there in my favorites, even though it's so close to me it loses a little of its luster, but it's still a special place.

My favorite place... Hmmm. Its a tie between WDW and Boston. WDW has the best decorations and crap ever. Boston is my hometown and its the only major city I know of where you can incorrectly pronounce certain R's as H's without getting a weird look.

I would love to visit Japan even though im Chinese/Viet. The quiet Japanese hills look amazing. And the city of Tokyo looks like NYC in the year 80211337.

Makaha Beach, Hawaii at sundown. For that matter, Hawaii is the best place that I've been to. Washington, DC was not far behind it.

As far as places I'd love to go.

BEIJING: I am Chinese, so I'd love to go there to see the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and maybe the 2008 Olympics.

HONG KONG: In case you haven't noticed, I'd love to travel around the Orient

AUSTRALIA: The 2000 Sydney Olympics piqued my interest in Australia, and that's a country I'd love to spend time in.

As of now, London without a doubt. It is such an amazing city, and I can't wait to eventually go back.

We might go to Paris in 07, so that may replace London on my list

I also love Cleveland/Chicago/Charleston, because I go there with lots of family

I fell in love with San Juan, Puerto Rico. Beautiful city on a beautiful island with beautiful people 8) . I'm also partial to my hometown. It's nothing special, but it feels so right. As far as places I want to visit, I would love to take a road trip across Central and South America and experience the different Hispanic cultures.... after all, we're not all Mexican . Japan is also a must, especially Tokyo, or as my Japanese friends tend to call it, the "concrete jungle." :shock:

I'd say a table on the outdoor patio of Electric Umbrella in Epcot. Just taking the time to sit there, feel the breeze, watch the crowds pass by, enjoy my chicken strips and watch the fountain...there is just no other place in this world I would rather be. It's my place where I can go, and everything else in the world melts away, and I'm completely happy when I'm there.

-Julie

AMUSEMENT PARK

There are two parks that I could say are my favorite places on earth: Disneyland in CA and Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the UK. Blackpool just has this aura about it. It's almost impossible to describe. And, Disneyland has this wonderful magic. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. It's so weird, but I felt truly at peace when I was at Disneyland. It's funny because Magic Kingdom in FL has none of that charm.

CITY

Probably my birthplace and hometown: Monterey, CA. Seriously, one of the most beautiful places on earth. I feel so privileged to have lived there until I was seven years old. I'm glad we ended up moving in the end though because the coaster selection out there is sorta "meh?"

-kip-

Right now, I am so in love with Tokyo. I just love this great city that's bursting with life & lights! In addition, Japan is known to have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. I once walked round this part of Tokyo, Ikebukuro at ard 3-4am in the morning by myself & I felt pretty safe in my environment.

I also love Gold Coast & Cairns in Australia. Sunny beaches + theme parks in Gold Coast & of course, needless to mention, the awesome Great Barrier Reefs in Cairns! I love to snorkel & the experience there is just soooo amazing!

On places I most wanted to visit, definitely Europe! I wanted so much to see Paris, Italy, Switzerland, Rome, Spain etc. I also wanted to visit Hokkaido In Japan. And Egypt & South Africa toooo...

Well, if given a chance, I want to visit all the 7 wonders of the world. Ha ha.

A few of my Favorite Places from different parts of the Globe.

The U.S.- I have always loved San Francisco, it's an unbelievable city. I grew up in Marin County (Which is on the otherside of the Golden Gate Bridge) So I've spent a lot of time in San Francisco. There is nothing like having some authentic Dim Sum in China Town!

In Europe- I had a great time in London. I rode the Underground everywhere, I can't wait to return! This city has so much to offer! The food, entertainment, the sites to visit, it's great!!!

Next, would be Belize!!! This is a small Central American country, which has an amazing Rainforest! With an incredible diversity of Animals and Plant life. Belize also has the worlds second largest Barrier Reef. So if you like to Scuba Dive or Snorkel, you are going to have a great time!!!