TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Preview: Video and Pictures of Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!! It has removable guns!?!? That's awesome! The Tokyo one was much better than the Florida one in part because of the guns, it's nice to see they went with those. So is the ride in full on Soft Open Stage now? Maybe I'll get to ride it!

Elissa "eh, it's still just Buzz" Alvey

So I just watched all the videos, and I honestly can't tell if the ride is any different or not from either the Tokyo or WDW versions! I don't know any of them well enough to make a comparison. The stuff in that video looked so 'similar' to the other two that if someone showed me a video and said it was the Tokyo or WDW version, I wouldn't know the difference. I guess that's a good thing, because both WDW and Tokyo versions were good!

All I know is that all three versions just look like "A bunch of black lit space stuff with "Z" targets on them."

But the mobile guns is certainly an improvement!

--Robb "Now if USH got MiB....THAT would be awesome!" Alvey

Yeah, I mean the ride is going to be fun and people are going to love it. I'll be honest and say it's not something I'll make a special trip down for, but it probably will be something I'll ride every trip I make, as long as there are Fastpasses available.

--Robb "All the Buzz rides have been fun." Alvey

I actually thought the Buzz AA character in both the Queue and the ride looked very cool. I haven't ridden the WDW or the Tokyo version so I am actually looking forward to this.

Of course I we won't be making a trip to DL JUST to ride this, but it looks promising.

I can't speak for Tokyo, but I know WDW does have Buzz Lighyear AA, and it's really kick ass.