TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Some information about posting photos to this forum....

Here are the rules about posting photos to the forum:

1. We encourage everyone to upload photos to the board. This is a service we offer so you do not have to host your own photos and link to them.

2. You may post up to 15 photos per post.

3. Please try to keep the photos under 800x600 in size and under 150k per image.

4. You may post theme park photos, trip report photos, construction photos or anything theme park and coaster related in this forum. If you got photos you'd like to share about ANYTHING else, you may post them in Random fourm.

5. Keep the photos 'clean." Photos may not contain objectionable material.

6. Linking to photos from other locations: If you link to a photo from another site, PLEASE give credit!!! For example "Photo from RCDB.com" in the "File Comment" Section of the attachment tool.

7. Please DO NOT download photos from other sites, then upload them here. Images you post should be YOUR OWN photos, not someone else's!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some photos I'd like to post but I seem to be unable to get them down to the required file size.

I've sorted out the pixel size fine but no mater how low I take the detail they are always to damn big in file size.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

TA

I do encourage everyone to upload photos to the site. Even if they are photos from a trip you took last year. I think everyone really seems to like checking out pics!

Please try to keep your photos under 150k, and most image processing programs should help you downsize your photos. There are plenty of free ones on the net (like the one I posted above) that can help you out!

If you have any questions, please ask!

--Robb "Now let's see some cool photo trip reports!" Alvey

Yeah. Well, I was particularly wondering about pictures on this site. I was looking through the thread about posting pictures of your favorite drop ride and I noticed a lot of people were using pictures from your site. So I wasn't sure if they were just saving the pictures to their own pc and uploading them that way or if there was another way to do it. Thanks for the help Robb.

^ Oh, well you can link to any photo by clicking on the "IMG" button when you post a message. Then you just link to the photo you want to post.

For example, if you wanted to post a photo of "Blue Fall" from our Japan update, go to the photo you are interested in posting, right click on it to get the URL of that photo which would be:

"http://www.themeparkreview.com/japan2004/sp9.jpg"

Click on the IMG button, and you'll get the IMG tag "" and that will post your photo. When it's done it should look like this in your post: