TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Disney's Animal Kingdom Discussion Thread

Yeah the Vekoma kiddie track is usually smooth. Also the Vekoma rides at Disney are all very well maintained, so that doesn't matter. This new track which is basically like the kiddie coaster track, has the wheels on the outside of the rail rather than the inside. Overly loud and scary?, well who cares thats good for us coaster enthusiasts It's like Big Thunder Mountain on steroids and partially in doors.

^^ What does that mean?

The person went back and edited their post but they were basically saying that the ride was gonna suck and its not a family attraction and how its gonna drive people outta AK because some person (must be a head person down there) doesnt know how to run a park or something like that. But obviously my post looks wierd now that they have edited their original post...

Jarvis "guess I have to start quoting people now..." Morant!

And CoasterGrey i'm sorry you feel that way...but what was your purpose of telling me that? Just wondering...

My purpose was that assaulting the elderly isn't funny (unless I'm misreading your intention).

Misread my intentions?!? Yep its my intentions to piss everyone off by showing a GIF if grammy testing out the strenth of her polydent. Trust me, this clip is nothing compared to what could be posted to offend anyone.

Your looking into it much too deep! Its a freaking GIF nothing more nothing less...

Im sure its from some crazy funny movie or show and its staged... :?

Jarvis "its just a funny clip that everyone knows isnt real, get over it!" Morant

Anyway I cant wait to see what the yetti is gonna look like...are there any pics out there yet?

• 1 month later...

Some nice pictures, we are actually thinking of going to AK this weekend, unless we get hit by that Tropical storm (well now a Hurricane) which is hanging out 80 miles off the coast of Florida right now. wdwmagic.com has a bunch of pictures of inside EE. This maybe be the most themed roller coaster yet.

Edited by Erik Johnson

Oh wow, that looks stunning!

Since I have a fascination with art and related techniques, I can't help but notice and love the way they've represented the snow on the mountains. So realistic with those areas of 'slipping' where it has flaked away.

Is everest brown though? I would have thought it'd be more of a grey myself. But eh, still looks kickass!

The last photo shows the amount of theming most other parks would put to their rides. One clump of rocks

Cerberus

GAAAAA

I am soo excited for this ride.

2 YEARS TILL FLORIDA-can't wait

this coaster, and going back to IOA will be awesome.

Oh, and this will be one of the few Disney coasters (one of which is closed for now) that will have big drops

YAY