TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A week at a Knoebels cottage!

Awesome TR! And you made the ending here a bit melancholy, but satisfying as well.

It's great to have a bunch of friends to do something like this, with. Bit of envy here.

Thanks for sharing all of your week there. Looking forward to seeing any future TRs

you guys do, together.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another great update. . looks like y'all had a wonderful time!

(and as I just noted to someone else who posted Knoebels update. . LOL. . I just started working on my next TPR park report (Knoebels) and you too have similar picture taking taste as I do. . some of the same stuff is gonna get talked about . . . like the Haunted House plotline, and I too have a pic of the "Dog Pounder". . LOL

I had no idea they have a Scrambler. . wonder how the hell I missed that? but Knoebels has a SUPER-Round Up. . . yeah, cause it's Knoebels

loved reading your report, it was so good!

I'm glad you really took the time to take photos of every flat ride there at Knoebels.

Really, I know only so much about the coasters there, and a few flats, But not like

this entire collection. Very cool to see literally all of it at the park!

And we used to call Satellite.... Salt 'n' Pepper Shakers.

And loved it, if the entire cycle included the horizontal element.

P.S. They really need a ROCK-O-PLANE to make it an even more awesome flats collection.

Awesome! Knoebels really is great, and I'm glad you took some time to enjoy it. Over the Top has been disappointing; it looked so cool at IAAPA but it's hardly run. Power Surge is legit, and you're totally justified in riding that again and again.

Knoebels is just the best. They run everything the way it should be run, and they have a cool collection of old and new rides. The food is awesome too, although I did manage to get a bad slice at Cesari's once.

I could gush over Knoebels all day, it's just that awesome. But you know all this. You spent a week there.

I'd really been hoping to play minigolf. That wasn't exactly what happened.

It STARTED as mini-golf...

But people kept mentioning how she said not to worry about rules. So soon enough...

It was more Mini Golf With Friends

With everyone trying to come up with more ridiculous ways to "not care about the rules." It was pretty silly, to be honest, but I was clearly outvoted on wanting to play seriously, and everyone was having fun, including quite a few people that were obviously getting a laugh just watching. We made sure to let "real" players play through past us, so no harm done.

I sympathize. I gave up trying to play mini-golf years ago because of this stuff. Makes me miss the days when my dad would yell at us when we didn't play by the rules in mini-golf... I think?...

Someone fished the ball out and tossed it back to us, fortunately. "Don't worry, I love grabbing balls." Well, that wasn't what I expected to hear in the middle of central PA, but sure.

The group only played a little bit more seriously after that.

Great report. Thanks for the entertainment.