Knotts berry farm recreation pt !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hey Necro post a bit here,

But ran across this. I was a lead for Silver Bullet for 4 years. This is pretty damn close. If you ever need any help or insight (backstage, themeing, layout) Don't hesitate to ask.

The attractions I worked for/Lead

Silver Bullet (My 1st Coaster as a Lead and baby)

Bigfoot Rapids

Xcelerator

Ghostrider (Pre-Refurb, I left the company in 2011)

Pony Express (Opening Lead)

Timber Mountain Log Ride

Calico Mine Ride

Screaming Swing (ugh)

Wilderness Scrambler (Yep one of the few)

Supreme Scream

And then of course, I still have insight on the rest of the park but those were my Certs...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Necro post a bit here,

But ran across this. I was a lead for Silver Bullet for 4 years. This is pretty damn close. If you ever need any help or insight (backstage, themeing, layout) Don't hesitate to ask.

The attractions I worked for/Lead

Silver Bullet (My 1st Coaster as a Lead and baby)

Bigfoot Rapids

Xcelerator

Ghostrider (Pre-Refurb, I left the company in 2011)

Pony Express (Opening Lead)

Timber Mountain Log Ride

Calico Mine Ride

Screaming Swing (ugh)

Wilderness Scrambler (Yep one of the few)

Supreme Scream

And then of course, I still have insight on the rest of the park but those were my Certs...

hey man thanks and ill defianly let you know if have any questions!

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

in this episode, im going to be building the path to montazumas revenge ,i had to delete alot of footage of me making camp snoopy ,so you guys will not be able to see that.so to get you guys up to speed ive already finished a majority of camp snoopy, I just have to add more trees and small details.in the next video i will be working on the plaza right in front of montazumas revenge and begin working on the station ,if guys like this video make sure to leave a like and subscribe to the channel if u want to see knotts berry farm come to life in planet coaster !

• 2 months later...

Hey im here to help you guys through this covid19 depression , if u wanna escape for awhile ,this series is great for that. in this video i will be working on the restrooms next to jaguar and Montazooma revenge. and I also start re do the camp snoopy area. if you enjoy this video make sure to leave a like and subscribe to see more .

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

two videos in a day im here to take your corona depression away!

ill be posting more videos this week ! in this video im still working on camp snoopy and finishing up detailing that area ,if u like this video make sure you leave a like and subscribe to the channel . ill see you guys in the next video thanks for watching !

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]Planet coaster 2020 knotts park walk through

,if u guys are feeling down being stuck in the house, this video should cheer you up ,with soo much time on my hand i really pushed to make this a good video ,if you like this video leave a like and subscribe to the channel .

im about to start working on jaguar! in the next coming videos so make sure you stay tuned !!

• 3 weeks later...

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

In this video i start working on the amazing aztec temple for jaguar!

this temple took me about 10 hours to make and i tried to keep the video from being 20 min ,so i split the videos up into two video, stay tuned for the next episode of the series ill be dropping this week ! if you like the video ,leave a like and subscribe to the channel

• 1 month later...

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

what's going on yall im back with another planet coaster knotts berry farm build ,i cant believe that were barely on ep 22 ! i feel like ive done like 50 ep already haha.in the episode im finishing up Jaguars! temple, and i start working on the track work ! if u like these videos make sure you subscribe to the channel ill be posting more planet coaster builds and park showcases this week .

Modify message