TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Just like the Mystic Timbers trains, I do not like this rusty look and I think its ironic that just like Mystic Timbers trains, everyone seems to be digging them, because we all know if Six Flags did this everyone would use it as an opportunity to point out how they did it so they don't have to keep on the paintjob, etc.

Personally I like the clean look of Twisted Cyclones trains much better than these. That said, I generally really don't care what coaster trains look like and I'm still totally stoked to ride this. I still can't get over that this park with this line-up is getting an RMC. Hopefully we'll see some testing soon.

Just like the Mystic Timbers trains, I do not like this rusty look and I think its ironic that just like Mystic Timbers trains, everyone seems to be digging them, because we all know if Six Flags did this everyone would use it as an opportunity to point out how they did it so they don't have to keep on the paintjob, etc.

Personally I like the clean look of Twisted Cyclones trains much better than these. That said, I generally really don't care what coaster trains look like and I'm still totally stoked to ride this. I still can't get over that this park with this line-up is getting an RMC. Hopefully we'll see some testing soon.

It’s almost as if they are trying to have theming...

Admission and Fast Lane Plus for only $64.99?!

Don't mind if I do.

Thanks Bill for the heads up!

That's a crazy good deal! I wish they had some FLP deals for Platinum pass holders. Haven't seen anything myself although if I was planning to go on a weekend, even with my PP it'd be cheaper to do the Admission/FLP sale deal!

I jumped on the deal. I plan to visit sometime before Memorial Day weekend (targeting mid-April) so I can upgrade my days admission to a platinum pass before going to Worlds of Fun.

Based on the progress of Twisted Timbers, it looks likely it'll be open in that window.

So will Twisted Timbers be open in time for Pass Holder Preview Night on March 23.

I'm sure that's the plan but I'm not sure how you expect a definitive answer on this.

Media Day will be on Thursday 3/22, although I don't know if TPR members/admins will be allowed to attend as it appears that another group got the primary invitation ( ). Barring major technical issues, I would consider TT also soft-opening on Friday's (3/23) Preview Day confirmed at this point.

So will Twisted Timbers be open in time for Pass Holder Preview Night on March 23.

I'm sure that's the plan but I'm not sure how you expect a definitive answer on this.

Media Day will be on Thursday 3/22, although I don't know if TPR members/admins will be allowed to attend as it appears that another group got the primary invitation ( ). Barring major technical issues, I would consider TT also soft-opening on Friday's (3/23) Preview Day confirmed at this point.

I think you totally misread that. ACE members are invited to Media Day. It would be foolish if that is who only attended. I'm sure media outlets will be there. (That includes whoever TPR sends if not Robb himself.)