TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Well China is expecting 3 Wing riders. So those could be for that. If anything I think our track may be produced over the spring or summer before phase 2 of construction on our coaster starts.

Plus there is that Invert going to Gröna Lund, but that doesnt open until 2020, so maybe their track won't be produced until after ours?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe that line of tree's plays a key role into where the station is. There's a reason why they're staying while everything else is gone.

I'm happy they're ripping up the pathway by the water park, hopefully the new design will make everything seem more connected with the rest of the park. That's one thing about Skyrider, it never felt like it was close to the dry park because of the forest trail of nothing on the left and No other rides or attractions on the east for another 5 minute walk.

CedarFair1, that photo you posted of hotel construction looks like a typical borehole drill that is used to take soil samples well before a design has even begun. The mechanical properties of the soil are needed to design foundations for whatever structure is going to be built. It is way too early to speculate whether something will be built on that plot of land in the near future at all, let alone a hotel. Your enthusiasm over all the construction progress is great, but I think you should be a little careful about stating things as facts when there is not enough information available.

CedarFair1, that photo you posted of hotel construction looks like a typical borehole drill that is used to take soil samples well before a design has even begun. The mechanical properties of the soil are needed to design foundations for whatever structure is going to be built. It is way too early to speculate whether something will be built on that plot of land in the near future at all, let alone a hotel. Your enthusiasm over all the construction progress is great, but I think you should be a little careful about stating things as facts when there is not enough information available.

Incorrect, as of today I can see what it was doing. It's installing metal posts marking what looks like a perimeter in the area. theres a metal post and orange markers next tot he post along with yellow. Yesterday I thought it was what you described but it's drilling holes for metal poles.

My vote is for a much much larger sign coning in. One that will really wow drivers.

What wows me as a driver is when i can see the lift hills of Behemoth and Leviathan from 2-3 interchanges down Hwy 400! It will be interesting to see how the lift hill of the new coaster fits in with the rest of the skyline.

I agree with the coaster Skyline, but I also think it would help to have a very in your face sign that gets you pumped. Me a miniature Wonderland Skyline picture or a 3d style billboard of a coaster jumping our at you.

The one they have right now is kind of small and if Dinos leave, so does the trex. If they upgrade the enterance for the 2019 season, maybe they'll do the highway sign as well.

Brandon, if they're removing all of those trees on the side of the pathway do you think there is a possibility for the coaster going through there? Especially considering the que line has been realigned. If it is getting this large then I could see it going all the way. It maybe there last "mega coaster" and their largest to date.