TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have any good tips on how to make flags? I'm currently in the process of recreating The Legend Reborn at Holiday World with all the modifications GCI is making to the track (the double down and the banking being added to the last 4 turns) and I wanted to put the flags on top of the lift. I really have no experience with 3d modeling, so any tips would be helpful.

Actually it's still The Legend, but that would be cool to add in the GCI Trains.

I want to make a coaster like this. Can someone explain this to me how to make a script i mean.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

If you go to this link, it has a program that you can download that you give it the blocks and stuff and it will generate a script for it. Not sure if it will let you do the transfer table, but it something to try

• 1 month later...

Just bought NL:2, had NL a few years back and got sorta kinda decent, excited to give 2 a try.

Quick question: Are the packs from No Limits 1 included in this game, (I see some rides) if not, are they available anywhere? There were some really great coasters I'd love to have again

• 2 months later...

Alright, who here is pretty savvy with computers? I'm trying to find a 3ds or stl file of a fairly accurate recreation of Viper at SFMM. I have one that I found that was converted to stl, it's the original NL Viper so it's not very good.

I use SketchUp Pro and am trying to build a 1/64 scale model of the roller coaster, all out of steel. I am going to machine a custom punch to make all the cross ties, and use wire for the track and very small gauges of wire/stock for the supports. Going to be a hell of a project.

Can anyone help me out? It seems like beyond track exportation, converting full track files is not supported by NL and is a bit difficult.

This is what I have now. It's not too far off, but with the amount of time that will be invested in this, I'd like to have a mic more accurate recreation.

2081046005_Viper1.thumb.jpg.e0e9005b893b3dc11e8e477b124ed6a9.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I’m currently attempting to create a Son of Beast ct for RCT3 but I’m having an issue in no limits construction kit. Whenever I try to export wooden supports as a 3ds file, the construction kit crashes. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm very late to the party here but I only had a Macbook up until this past Christmas. Finally bought a PC and bought NL2. It's going well so far but I'm curious where to find all these custom scenery objects that folks have in their Youtube videos. I see that there used to be a website that was closed down at some point in time. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!!

Hi everyone! I'm very late to the party here but I only had a Macbook up until this past Christmas. Finally bought a PC and bought NL2. It's going well so far but I'm curious where to find all these custom scenery objects that folks have in their Youtube videos. I see that there used to be a website that was closed down at some point in time. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!!

You have Coastercrazy, Steam Workshop, and a couple smaller sites that I don't remember the name of. Did you buy NL2 through Steam? If not, register it on there. The Workshop is a easy way to add coasters, rides, assets, and parks. Oh and automatic updates for NL2 and anything you got from the Workshop are a plus as well.

Hello all! I have a MacBook Air 13.3 (2017 Model) with macOS Sierra, 8Gb of ram, and 1.8Ghz Dual Core i5 processor. I recently installed Windows/NoLimits 2 via Parallels and I get this error whenever trying to load any track. I tried restarting Parallels and MacBook and problem persists. My graphics cards works fine throughout the windows environment and macOS Sierra. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

IMG_0285.thumb.JPG.7baafdd8872f575e17f41a3150d2f7d1.JPG

Hello all! I have a MacBook Air 13.3 (2017 Model) with macOS Sierra, 8Gb of ram, and 1.8Ghz Dual Core i5 processor. I recently installed Windows/NoLimits 2 via Parallels and I get this error whenever trying to load any track. I tried restarting Parallels and MacBook and problem persists. My graphics cards works fine throughout the windows environment and macOS Sierra. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

I'd double check your drivers and update to the latest Intel has. I wouldn't expect very good performance though, you have below the recommended CPU (yes it boosts to 2.9 but it'll probably throttle eventually due to heat) and Intel graphics are not what you want for gaming. You'll probably have a similar experience to this if you do get it to run: http://steamcommunity.com/app/301320/discussions/0/1471967615886928923/

And these seem to be the latest drivers available for the 6000 series GPU: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27267/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=80939

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...