TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Trip

JeromyL

Hey Robb and family, i'm heading to the orlando area next week (wed-sat) to do two days and Universal (and of course the fun spots)... any recomendations on good food in the area? I'm not into fancy stuff (hell, i'm looking forward to eating some Waffle House while i'm there LOL)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have EVERYTHING in Orlando. What kind of things do you like? Sorry for not being able to answer the question, but we get asked this all the time and there are HUNDREDS of restaurants in Orlando and without having any insight as to what you like, it's impossible to answer.

And honestly, if you have your sights set on "not fancy" and Waffle House is one of your options, then I'm not sure I can be much help. Outside of chain restaurants everything we eat at is probably going to be somewhat "fancy" if Waffle House is on your to do list!

Edited by robbalvey

We have EVERYTHING in Orlando. What kind of things do you like? Sorry for not being able to answer the question, but we get asked this all the time and there are HUNDREDS of restaurants in Orlando and without having any insight as to what you like, it's impossible to answer.

And honestly, if you have your sights set on "not fancy" and Waffle House is one of your options, then I'm not sure I can be much help. Outside of chain restaurants everything we eat at is probably going to be somewhat "fancy" if Waffle House is on your to do list!

You are right Robb, I should have been more specific on what I was looking for... (typing on my phone when I sent that, and was trying to save my thumbs)... I'm looking for something a little different than national chains.... looking for a great hamburger really... (or steak)... prefer family owned (mom and pop) places... something local

(what I meant by "not fancy", was that I was not looking for an expensive tourist restaurant)