TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Elissa's Oktoberfest 2017 Trip!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what kind of ride it is, any flat ride that spins for over 5 minutes is going to be insane!

Heck, if you put me on a stupid Pirate Ship for 5 minutes I would throw up!

Edited by SharkTums

I'm not a flat-ride person, but I gave this one a try. Is it crazy fun? Yes! Will it make your stomach hate you for a while afterward? In my case, yes! (A nice brew at the Beer Carousel later helped.)

Even if you don't ride, it puts on a crazy show.

I don't care what kind of ride it is, any flat ride that spins for over 5 minutes is going to be insane!

Heck, if you put me on a stupid Pirate Ship for 5 minutes I would throw up!

YES! YES! YES! My greatest nightmare is finding myself on a flat ride that spins and bops......and noting that the ride operator is moving off for a cigarette break!

(And yeah, pirate ships are nasty too.....ain't no Dramamine strong enuf!) I delight on riding any roller coaster, but have bid a baby boomer farewell to most flat rides. Sad

Alice

^^

HAHAHAHAHA

if they wanted it to really be "themed" they should have the cars set up as enclosed glass showers.

"fart hole" indeed!

(tho other than the unfortunate name, that looks like it was a ton of fun to ride!).

Nice!

and how fun they ran it with the lights on for y'all.

I giggled when I saw they "themed" it with pumpkins inside, even tho the outside is a GIANT pumpkin

looks like a fun family coaster, and glad you got to get in a last ride while there. Did they happen to say what kind of coaster they are going to be installing? (wondering if it will keep the spiral lift, or if they pull that out, they might go for a launched indoor looper, ala Rock and Rollercoaster.

y'all do the best trips!

Nice!

and how fun they ran it with the lights on for y'all.

I giggled when I saw they "themed" it with pumpkins inside, even tho the outside is a GIANT pumpkin

looks like a fun family coaster, and glad you got to get in a last ride while there. Did they happen to say what kind of coaster they are going to be installing? (wondering if it will keep the spiral lift, or if they pull that out, they might go for a launched indoor looper, ala Rock and Rollercoaster.

y'all do the best trips!

The new coaster is going to be almost the same layout as the old one with a couple of changes, new theming and new trains. And they're keeping the spiral lift