TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: When was the last time you...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday night, just before the curtain came down on the first act of "The Sound of Music", I kid you not!

A U.S. touring production is here till the weekend (through Broadway Across Canada), and at the end of

Act 1, the Mother Abbess sings "Climb Ev'ry Mountain" to Maria. The actress literally brought the house to

it's feet before the curtain came down, and tears were welling up in me, at the amazing power in her

voice. It was really something to be there and see/hear that. We were all thrilled by it.

When was the last time you saw a live stage production of a play or musical?

Aside from theme park shows??? Probably Wicked on Broadway (last July!) Very GREAT show!!

"Something has changed within me

Something is not the same

I'm through with playing by the rules

Of someone else's game

Too late for second-guessing

Too late to go back to sleep

It's time to trust my instincts

Close my eyes and leap!"

Anywho,

When was the last time you watched "Frozen?"

Several months ago. And now with the Broadway Musical approaching (Spring 2018),

I need to re-watch it, so I can pan the musical ... I JOKE! I am so looking forward to it

and the female leads are really amazing singers and actors, too!

When was the last time you watched a new HORROR movie, in the theater?

FrozenTheMusical01.jpg.37f6e97b8820f3fb44cf0899bf067346.jpg

The four leads of the musical FROZEN, heading to Broadway next spring. (o:

Hahahahaha.

Actually, just last month I bought a cute t-shirt from the Albany Brass Ring Carousel. In fact, one of my other recent posts in this thread was about some stuff I bought there. Yes, I bought multiple stuffs!

Last proper theme park, probably Knoebels in 2014. That was...also a carousel t-shirt (but I mean, c'mon, it was Knoebels). On a more positive note, I no longer own that one.

When was the last time you ate something deep-fried?

Just yesterday, at this fantastic market style restaurant called The Hill. They have an awesome seafood bisque and a fantastic ratatouille. It's the sort of buffet where the clientele do not literally try to eat all they can eat. You kind of sample lots of different things. The tiramisu is their best dessert. Weekday lunch goes for about $12. I have no idea what it costs at other times, as I've only gone on my lunch break from work. They have signature cocktails, as well, which look really good, but I've never had one as again, I've only gone on my lunch break from work. It's one of my new favourites in Springfield, so all you who are planning to come down for SDC's new coaster next year, you may want to check this place out.

When was the last time you went to a mall?