TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I think I gotta a hunch on whats being relocated from within the park..

Its the Merry Go Round, it sits RIGHT NEXT to the entrance to Power Surge and if we know six flags at all, they're taking Power Surge out to put whatever new attraction we get in its place. So my thought is, they'll move the merry go round to help keep the new ride area fresh and spacious.

Its the Merry Go Round, it sits RIGHT NEXT to the entrance to Power Surge and if we know six flags at all, they're taking Power Surge out to put whatever new attraction we get in its place. So my thought is, they'll move the merry go round to help keep the new ride area fresh and spacious.

I'd tend to agree with this line of thinking.

Some people have been saying this in the comments on the teaser. I think it is a major possibility.

Im at least hoping for that GCI Coaster though! But I can be wrong i thought about fiesta texas building a B&M Dive Coaster over the Cliff just like Superman or a Wing Rider that would be very nice! But yeah a wooden coaster since rattler changed into RMC! That would be very great cause texas doesnt seem to have hardly any!

Im at least hoping for that GCI Coaster though! But I can be wrong i thought about fiesta texas building a B&M Dive Coaster over the Cliff just like Superman or a Wing Rider that would be very nice! But yeah a wooden coaster since rattler changed into RMC! That would be very great cause texas doesnt seem to have hardly any!

I think I would be more happy with the GCI woodie since that would give them another airtime oriented roller coaster since the only other coaster in the park with airtime is the Iron Rattler. But yeah, I think it would be fun if they got a dive coaster over the cliff someday. Maybe they could eventually remove Pandemonium and relocate it to the Great Escape to replace the Bobsleds or to La Ronde to replace the Cobra and they could put a dive coaster in its place. Although I'm a bit sad that they are removing the Power Surge. Shoot the Chute rides like that are always something I have to ride if an amusement park has one.

Yeah because Texas has hot weather! I know what you mean and sometimes Im not much into water parks except I like Schlitterbahn New Braunfels, & Galveston! But what I really wish is that SFFT wouldve got Batman The Escape or Serial Thriller but maybe im dumb for saying that but im at least glad that SFFT has an inverted coaster better than nothing!

This is the perfect spot for a coaster. I always felt the area between Boardwalk and Rockville was kinda dead so this would really bring in life to that section of the park and fill in the land nicely. Moving the carousel makes perfect sense to make a big grand entrance/queue area. And as others have said, it has moved before.

I also heard a rumor years ago a Viper (SFGAM) clone was planned for Power Surge's spot once. It's the perfect place for a woodie along that side of the Boardwalk. And yeah, Fiesta needs a major coaster that doesn't invert.

Can't wait to see what happens, even if it's a big flat ride addition.

Yeah, even if it is just a flat ride expansion (maybe a Zamperla Giant Discovery if not a GCI woodie?) it would still be an amazing addition to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. It is already an amazing park with some amazing coasters, great family and thrill rides, a great water park, and overall a wonderful atmosphere. A GCI would just be icing on the cake. I've only ridden four other GCI coasters (Ozark Wildcat, American Thunder, Prowler, and Mystic Timbers) and they have all been wonderful rides. I think it would be amazing if Six Flags Fiesta Texas put chaser lights on it like a classic boardwalk woodie.

...so my question is what would be the cheaper addition the Mack pulsar? Or the Gci woody?

I don't know... But I've known some pretty expensive woodies in my life.

Slut

Back on topic - I look forward to following the speculation insanity and the announcements for this

I see a GCI woody, it might not be the first or record breaking but I think it's going be one of the 5, as the president of that park is going to be testing or getting new things first, Idk how a GCI will be describing what he said but maybe it drop off the quarry wall for a first of it kind in North America or maybe Making it tallest coaster or fastest, Idk.. but that's if it's going be 1 of 5 record breakers or first in north america in 2018. Unless it's a different kind of coaster or ride that going be new in North America as the president of that park say they be first and testing new ideas at that park, but I think fiesta Texas needs a wood coaster first as they have none right now.

Dropping off the quarry wall would not be a first. Rattler had a first drop off the quarry wall.

um. . Rattler had the 2nd drop off the quarry wall. (and Iron Rattler kept that, tho now it bunny hops into a dive).

Superman has drops off the quarry wall too

Dropping off the quarry wall would not be a first. Rattler had a first drop off the quarry wall.

um. . Rattler had the 2nd drop off the quarry wall. (and Iron Rattler kept that, tho now it bunny hops into a dive).

Superman has drops off the quarry wall too

That's true too.. well if it's going to be a woodie how would they make it north America first or could be record for tallest, longest, steepest drop for woodie, and etc but I would think what ever they are getting, even if not a woodie that it be first of its kind in North America would fit the what presidents of that park said about next year they be adding new concepts new things first then any other park... but they do need a woodie, but who knows.

Guys screamscape posted... powersurge is closed now and left a number to call for questions.. (teasers)

Call 210-697-5478

A summary of what is said is: hey kids you know me (schwartzbouer the 3rd) not even sure that's his name,) but homecoming king of Rockhill highschool, go armadillos. I know your sastity powersurge is going away after 25 years it was time for that cat to go off to college, have no fear as I hear on coming freshmen are cool as a cucumber. Stay tuned for more information, have a six flags day and go armadillos.

Lol I actually wrote everything he said.

But I'm sure if you call number more then once later on it give different clues or teasers. As the message will change.

Edited by pauliemills4

Sorry to disturb the 2018 speculation, but I have to chime in to say how nice this park is. While Magic Mountain and Great Adventure are often considered the chain's 2 best parks with enthusiasts, this is the nicest Six Flags park I've been too. Great theming in every area and it never felt tacky like it does at other Six Flags parks. The park's setting is also amazing and the ops were sending trains out fast on everything.

Oh and it certainly helps that Iron Rattler is absolutely insane. It's definitely in my top 5 and I think it may be my new number 2 just behind Fury.

I went by the park Friday and I was thinking it would be busy, since it's still summer. It was 104 but in that quarry wall, there is no breeze. I'm pretty sure I was sweating out water as I drank it. But, because of the hot weather the park was dead.

IMG_1989.thumb.JPG.181fa72d9bfb1038c23bd8374347927b.JPG

Like my own ERT

Also, I looked around Power Surge for any more 2018 clues. Nothing besides the number which has been posted.

I just noticed something... In the phone call they use an alliteration with the letter C, cat go to college and cool as a cucumber. Also, in Jeffery's clues on Texas Thrill Seekers he has posted a picture multiple times before we get more clues (pic down below) that says Clue and a magnifying glass is on the C. I wonder if the C is supposed to mean anything. If it does I was thinking it stands for either coaster or the name of the new ride.

126573646_Screenshot(24).png.ca00728e2bea04134907f2b937ce4bf1.png

Pic Jeffrey Siebert has posted several times