TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Magic Quarters (Enhanced) RCT2

Good After Midnight TPR! I did some more work on my Magic Quarters a while back I just got bored, & here's what i did!

SCR1.BMP

An overview of the great legendary Magic Quarters from 1968 in Boerne Texas of the San Antonio Hill Country!

SCR7.BMP

For those of who all have seen this before you might know the original rides like Red Storm, & Firetrap! You can tell it looks different from 4 years ago when i posted this as my first park!

SCR14.BMP

At the entrance you are confronted with a Premier LIM named Sun Spear from 1999 which is a custom made no inspiration though! It's pretty popular!

SCR16.BMP

A B&M Megalite Hyper over the Land of Egypt named Camelback from 2015 as the smoothiest coaster in the park with lots of airtime!

SCR20.BMP

Inside the Mountain Statue with Fountains in the middle of the park as the parks main monument! A coaster named Magic Quarters Guardian is guarding the place inside there since 2012! I took that inspiration from Canadas Wonderland!

1527681899_Aqua2.jpg.67b036a386b4bfdad189ad38b85e0a5c.jpg

A relocated Vekoma Boomerang named Dynamite Blaster in 2013! But as you can tell this park is the only one in the world with all of the Vekoma Boomerangs! You'll see!

SCR25.BMP

At the far edge of the West an World's First Intamin AG Launched Reversed Prototype named Trailblazer is built from 1996 as the tallest ride in the park! Also A Helix from Liseberg Inspiration named Wild Pecos Bill from 2016 which is an outlaw ride too!

SCR35.BMP

In the lake area an Gertslaurer Eurofighter named Toxic Water from 2012 has tooken over the beautiful lake! Inspired by Rage from Adventure Island UK! A Premier SUF Clone named Air Circulator in 2015 has risen above! A relocated Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang Slippery Eel in 2013! And an Longest RMC Hybrid Coaster ever built as the Showdown that goes around the whole park in 2020!

SCR37.BMP

Around the Red Storm there are two great Schwarzkopf Coasters! One is a Launched Catapult named Silver Bullet from 1988 with extreme G Forces! The Family one is the Storm of the Century with lots of Airtime in 1986! Well this is the last screen for the park!

Magic Quarters.SV6

Here's the updated Magic Quarters file if you want to look at the new differences!

SCR22.BMP

In the forest area there was the World's First Impulse Coaster named Impulse Rage by Intamin AG in 2000! A similar story to SFWOAdv/Gueaga Lake SUE/Steel Venom!

SCR30.BMP

Also more rides are in the Wild West area! A Jojo Roll B&M Floorless named Pistol Pete is sure an Outlaw in this park! I wanted to build me a Hydra from Dorney! Also Gold Mine Mania is an Mack Powered Coaster from 1984 which is a pre selected ride!

SCR27.BMP

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! I was looking at my Magic Quarters and something has popped up!

SCR10.BMP

Wow it looks something similar to Sea World San Antonios new Stingray Wooden Coaster and it sure does!

SCR16.BMP

And it a GCI Woodie named Pyramid Peak as it goes around the whole pyramid! Looks very much fun to me i would ride!

SCR5.BMP

Well I thought i would build it just for fun though and the park looks much funner as it always has been anyways and if Magic Quarters was real in real life! It would be one of my favorite amusements parks to visit! And i know most of my parks i made cant be real!

Magic Quarters.SV6

Well here is another enchanced file if you like to ride the new coaster!

• 5 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! It was a rainy week here in Texas & in the meantime I had again went back to Magic Quarters to create

some more magical rides! And now Magic Quarters is the most creative beautiful theme park ever seen with good selection of roller coasters!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the new magical overview as the park is now crammed as it has always been as most of my parks are! The rating was suddenly dropping to 700 & since I built these new rides the rating has went back to 999! But Magic Quarters is much more bigger & better now!

SCR6.BMP

As we get closer we see something very big that has tooken over magic quarters! Also something similar from long gone Astroworld!

SCR9.BMP

Starting with the Wild West area well start with the Mega Coaster which is from the Egypt area!

SCR17.BMP

And the Mega Coaster is an Intamin Giga that first starts from Egypt & flies over the Wild West as the Scarab in 2034! Inspired by Tokyo City Dome's Thunder Dolphin as I admire the coaster & japan that much! Popular & the tallest longest fastest ride in the park!

SCR19.BMP

Inside the Wild West area an Custom Launched Intamin rages over the Rocky Mountain Mine Train as the Tombstone in 2005 as one of the fastest rides in the park! Inspired by Liseberg's former Kanonen as I adored the coaster very much & hope it runs well & the new iowa park opens soon!

SCR24.BMP

And as i thought this magical park needed such a classic arrow! Well I built a inspired Carolina Cyclone/Python (Efteling) named Texas Tornado from 1980 as the parks very first looping coaster a very popular crowded ride as the ride was painted with bright colors as it resembles an intense g force inside a real tornado!

SCR29.BMP

Just for fun I wanted to build a Schwarzkopf Catapult Coaster that none has been operating i nreal life any which is sad! Well its from a unknown closed park named Katapult in 1991 as the only Catapult Coaster in the World! Very rare coaster!

SCR31.BMP

At the far end of the park behind the Red Storm! An relocated Togo Ultra Twister built in 1990 as the first Togo Heartline Coaser ever built & inspired by the real Astroworld Ultra Twister as I miss Astroworld very much! Magic Quarters has very good collection of rides!

SCR34.BMP

The last final screen is a Custom Maurer Sohne Looping Coaster & a remake from the Steel Twister Track Selection as the Liberty Loop in 2027 as a good popular american ride! Well Magic Quarters is the best theme park ever built with carnival rides all kinds of roller coasters & games in Boerne Texas!

Magic Quarters.SV6

Here is the new magical file enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have again went back to Magic Quarters to add something special to the best theme park ever as a special hidden gem to the park! My bad lol!

SCR26.BMP

And here is the very special Portable Chance Toboggan Ride that first opened with the park in 1968 as the only one left operating in the world! Now Magic Quarters has many Carnival Rides Games & Collections of Roller Coasters of it's kind since it's magical opening 1968 Boerne Texas! And I used the vertical drop coaster to build a toboggan coaster like which is pretty intense but a very popular ride & in real life their rough rides but still would ride them if there was one still around!

Magic Quarters.SV6

And here is the new lade file enjoy!