The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 146 - Expedition GeForce: The Lift Hill!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Butts, boobs and skulls, 3 ingredients that make any ride great. However, I think fire is always an acceptable replacement for skulls. Nothing can replace butts and boobs, but skulls and fire are interchangeable. :lover:

But never go full quad! No mortal can stand the the unholy mixture of butts, boobs, skulls and fire. It can't, and should never even be attempted. I fear there would be tremendous loss of sanity.

Guy "Did I use the proper "there" there in that sentence? It just looks wrong to me. It's not their, as that would be the possesive, right? And it's definitely not they're, 'cause that is a contraction of they are. But the "there" I used back there just feels wrong to me. The actual loss of sanity is possesive, meaning as a person, you can possess the loss of sanity. 'Cause that would then imply that the "their" is the correct "their" there. As a rider, they're possesing their actual insanity there. Right? Am I over thinking this?" Koepp :?r

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Mechanic » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Every problem is a solution waiting to happen.

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:44 pm

^Great song. Doesn't help my conundrum.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Conundrum, dum dum.... =)

The dark ride rewls!
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby sfriday1998 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 am

robbalvey wrote:This was a fun little video for a very crappy dark ride at Wiener Prater! lol

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Send me to Europe immediately!
I WANT THIS
Current coaster count: 76
Top flats: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, New England Sky Screamer, Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT
Top 10 coasters: Wicked Cyclone, Superman TR, Nitro, El Toro, Top Thrill Dragster, Tatsu, Millennium Force, X2, Revenge of the Mummy (USH), Boulder Dash
:airtime:
Stay in school

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 pm

The lap-bar only Boomerang. Hopefully the comments here won't be as horrible as the ones on YouTube which is pretty much just the wasteland of humanity these days...

Now...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!
Last edited by robbalvey on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:34 pm.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby sfriday1998 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:09 pm

robbalvey wrote:The lap-bar only Boomerang. Hopefully the comments here won't be as horrible as the ones on YouTube which is pretty much just the wasteland of humanity these days...

I saw this on YouTube. Hilarious!
Current coaster count: 76
Top flats: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, New England Sky Screamer, Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT
Top 10 coasters: Wicked Cyclone, Superman TR, Nitro, El Toro, Top Thrill Dragster, Tatsu, Millennium Force, X2, Revenge of the Mummy (USH), Boulder Dash
:airtime:
Stay in school

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Superbatboy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 pm

robbalvey wrote:The lap-bar only Boomerang. Hopefully the comments here won't be as horrible as the ones on YouTube which is pretty much just the wasteland of humanity these days...

Now...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Wait, what? Life as I know it will never be the same...is this the Mandela Effect?
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Postby viking86 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm

I swear everytime you post a video I go straight to the comment section to look for the "Dear stupid people of Facebook/Youtube..." comment! :lmao:

robbalvey wrote:Now...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Ok if you say so.... but yeah, great video! While I haven't tried these trains, I rode the Boomerang at Walibi Holland last year which has the new west-restraints and I must say those did wonders for the ride. I actually had a decent ride experience! We need more Boomerangs with new trains!

Fun fact: The Boomerang at Wiener Prater was actually my very first Boomerang! Rode it on a ECC tour back in 2005 (the only trip I've ever done with a coaster club), when it was featuring 1st generation Vekoma trains. Didn't enjoy it very much.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:40 pm

This looks like it might actually be fun! Plus, being here would mean I would be in one of the coolest European cities, so that's a nice bonus.

Always appreciate the work you do with these videos. Top quality.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!