Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 303 - Happily Ever After Fireworks Show: Full Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby cookiex » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:39 am

I'm going to assume Tiny Hands' speech will be as well-constructed as his Twitter rants.

All I know is that I won't be visiting Hall of Presidents for at least (I hope) four more years...

:nina:
Last edited by cookiex on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:06 am.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 89

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:17 am

^I would be kind of great if the Trumpamatronic just pulled out a phone and then they just randomly projected some of his tweets on a screen throughout the presentation.

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm

I think they should just put in Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho instead.
President Camacho.jpeg

MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:04 pm

What if the Trump animatronic is actually the barker outside calling people out in an offensive way?

Or, use him in a way similar to how Iago ruins Enchanted Tiki Room, the normal show goes on for a while and thunder starts rolling, the Trump animatronic suddenly appears in the audience like the alien in Alien Encounter by reusing the teleportation chamber from Stitch. He then starts making comments, yelling at Obama and twitting stuff. And then the shield of the teleportation chamber closes and moved him to somewhere in EPCOT and the show ends. Make Hall of the Presidents a thrill ride while get rid of Stich's Great Escape!
Last edited by gerstlaueringvar on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:31 pm.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Themonerd » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Just saying, Disney should delay the Hall of Presidents again, and move the trump animatronic I couple hundred feet over to mark that ghost count to four digits ;) .
If it has :airtime: count me in!
I've created 3 locked threads. I should start using that search function.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:40 am

The grand finale of the 4th of July Fireworks at Walt Disney World is incredible! We watched from the Polynesian Resort on July 3rd as they run the same show on the 3rd and the 4th every year.

They only do these "perimeter" fireworks a couple of times a year, and in the video you can see the tiny castle off in the background and the HUGE FIREWORKS all around the lagoon!

It's one of the most impressive shows that Walt Disney World puts on every year!

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:39 pm

That is SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I hope I can see one of the shows with Pyro in the round some day! :br

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby ObeyTheShihTzu! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:59 pm

robbalvey wrote:
PeoplemoverMatt wrote:For now it looks like they're simply capitalizing on an opportunity to make both look bad.

This exactly. Disney can do what they want with this attraction. Even if there was any truth to this, Disney could always choose not to use the speech that they were given and go a different direction with Hall of Presidents. But with the statement that Disney made the other day, I'm sure there is little truth to the story.

All I know is that I won't be visiting Hall of Presidents for at least (I hope) four more years...

So go know! And here I thought the Hall of Presidents opening was rescheduled due to the 45th president animatronic 'bleeding badly from a face-lift.'
Live and learn!

That said, thanks for the Disney fireworks preview. An A++ show! =)

Alice

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 pm

COASTER FREAK 11 wrote:That is SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I hope I can see one of the shows with Pyro in the round some day! :br

And keep in mind the perspective in that video. The castle is about 180 feet tall, and it appears as a tiny speck towards the middle bottom of the video. The fireworks they shoot up all around the lagoon from probably at least 10-12 different locations spanning close to a mile between the furthest launch locations, are MASSIVE! It's quite an incredible sight to stand back and watch!
fireworks thumb no text.png
Last edited by robbalvey on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:02 pm.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:18 pm

WOW! Thanks for sharing, that looks simply incredible! Happy Independence Day all!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!