TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I can't wait until we find out what's in the shed so I can watch the bitching that's sure to follow. Given the space they have to work with in there I can't envision a scenario where whatever is in the shed will live up to the hype that some people have created for it.

I'm not sure why everyone got so excited for the shed, common sense says its a small show or visual of some sort. The real attraction is the coaster not the storage shed they had worked up.

I still want to know what could be in that shed.

Lawn Mower, Leaf Blower, Snow Shovel, Assorted Lawn Tools... the normal stuff

It's a shed. What else would you expect?

Jimmy Hoffa? The site used to fake the moon landing? A slack-jawed yokel?

I'm not sure why everyone got so excited for the shed, common sense says its a small show or visual of some sort. The real attraction is the coaster not the storage shed they had worked up.

I'm putting my expectations at Adventure Express level. It'll be a normal GCI with something extra at the end.

Also I'm gonna leave this here. I would take a look at some of the other pictures on this guy's twitter page, too. Got a couple of cool facade renderings in there.

It looks like to me the shed will be a themed enclosed area that also serves as a transfer table, so instead of going through a normal transfer area they are going to spice it up.. because why not? I like the idea. I don't think there will be a drop track, or a jojo roll or anything special, but just a neat lighted area that hides the fact its a transfer table.

If you have a Gold Pass to KI or Cedar Fair Platinum Pass, the 2017 early rides are as follows:

2017 Early Rides Lineup

April - June

Mystic Timbers, Diamondback and select Planet Snoopy Rides

July - October

Mystic Timbers, Banshee, Delirium and select Planet Snoopy Rides

Soak City Waterpark (Daily)

Tropical Plunge, Tidal Wave Bay and Pipeline Paradise

*Early rides lineup subject to change

For the link to the page, go to: www.visitkingsisland.com/season-pass-benefits/early-ride-time

As Timbers continues to rise I would like to let everyone know that I have been happily placed on the rides Inaugural Crew! I'm sure i'll see a lot of you if you come ride!

Good job and good luck! Breaking in the ride and taking in that new wood smell will be a treat. Don't forget to hang out near the Dippin' Dots stand so that you can tell us when the Grandson of Beast RCCA giga will finally arrive.

So, I know the video is old, but Kings Island just posted this (Also shown below) really awesome video on Facebook. I'm sure we have all seen it, but its worth another watch. . . You know, since it's the off season and all.

I really like where they are going with this project. The hype is crazy!! I'm still hoping for a drop track in the shed, but who knows!

#WhatsInTheShed??