Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park Discussion Thread

P. 126 - Trespasser dies at park
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park Discussion Thread

Postby Vonni » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Nothing announced for 2017 yet?

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby LeoBruz199 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:04 am

^Yes, Mount Olympus officially announced that they're getting a new ride called "The Wrecking Ball." It's gonna be exclusive to 2017, as you will be able to ride on a real full-sized wrecking ball (Miley style) as it rams you into its rides and coasters. Literally. The ride will relocate around the park weekly. Also, after this ride's operation, the park will close permanently.
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:25 am

LeoBruz199 wrote:Yes, Mount Olympus officially announced that they're getting a new ride called "The Wrecking Ball." It's gonna be exclusive to 2017, as you will be able to ride on a real full-sized wrecking ball (Miley style) as it rams you into its rides and coasters. Literally. The ride will relocate around the park weekly. Also, after this ride's operation, the park will close permanently.

This is the best addition the park could ever announce. :lmao:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:58 am

TheCoasterKid211 wrote:
LeoBruz199 wrote:Yes, Mount Olympus officially announced that they're getting a new ride called "The Wrecking Ball." It's gonna be exclusive to 2017, as you will be able to ride on a real full-sized wrecking ball (Miley style) as it rams you into its rides and coasters. Literally. The ride will relocate around the park weekly. Also, after this ride's operation, the park will close permanently.

This is the best addition the park could ever announce. :lmao:

:nina: :nina:
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Icon - Blackpool Pleasure Beach 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Balder - Liseberg 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 203 || Parks: 38

Fēnix || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby RCjunkie » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:36 am

Another sad story about someone breaking safety rules.

Boy killed in fall from water slide in Wisconsin Dells area
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

LAKE DELTON, Wis. — A boy has died after police say he fell from an outdoor water slide at a resort in the Wisconsin Dells area.

Police say the incident happened Wednesday night at Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park in Lake Delton. The area surrounding the slide is closed for the season and is fenced off and the gates are locked.

Lake Delton police say the boy and two other juveniles entered the restricted area and climbed to the top of the slide. The boy used a sled to go down the slide, but got caught in the snow. When he tried to free himself, he fell 35 feet to the ground.

He died at the scene.

Police say the boy’s family was staying at the resort at the time.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/12/22/boy-killed-in-fall-from-water-slide-in-wisconsin-dells-area/

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby snapfordakids » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:00 am

Wait, he used a sled to go down a water slide? Wow

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:24 am

That is so tragic, yet so retarded.
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Mr. Corn » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:25 am

What a terrible tragedy!!!! Prayers to the boy and his family!! I hate to bring up the security issue with this, but how on earth did they get past security guards, locked gates, and get past the entrance of the slide (like a barrier blocking the stairs up), and get all the way up to the top without being noticed?!

I love donkeys more than me.

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 am

lmao security guards. At Mt. Olympus? There's probably a huge hole in the fence to crawl through there. They'll probably scare the family by saying they don't have insurance and then offer to settle with them for a $200 gift card card to Shoney's and that'll be the last we hear of it.

Nothing beats Cali coasters

Postby chickenbowl » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 am

Mr. Corn wrote:What a terrible tragedy!!!! Prayers to the boy and his family!! I hate to bring up the security issue with this, but how on earth did they get past security guards, locked gates, and get past the entrance of the slide (like a barrier blocking the stairs up), and get all the way up to the top without being noticed?!

Have you ever been to/seen pictures of Mt Olympus? They don't have much security keeping you from the rides...

If there's any park that's easy to sneak into, it's probably Mt Olympus in the winter...
Chasing Airtime
Intimidator 305|Maverick|Skyrush|Expedition GeForce|Medusa Steel
Lightning Rod|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix|Wildfire

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!