Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Park chooses Intamin hyper for 2018
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby A.T.I » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:15 am

According to Energylandia Facebook, it will be announced at 7pm (Poland) 6pm (UK) 1pm (FL USA) which model of mega coaster they are choosing. They already know who it will be, and all the interesting stats will be released as well. Stay tuned!
Last edited by A.T.I on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:19 pm.
ATI Stands for Amusement Thrills International! =) =) =)

We were born to fly...

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:57 am

If they don't go for the Intamin ride I will literally weep.
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

Nothing beats Cali coasters

Postby chickenbowl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:19 am

_koppen wrote:If they don't go for the Intamin ride I will literally weep.

I will buy plane tickets to poland if they choose the Intamin model... Well looks like we only have less than an hour left
Chasing Airtime
Intimidator 305|Maverick|Skyrush|Medusa Steel|Mega-Lite
Lightning Rod|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix|Voyage

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Stonem » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:01 am

Intamin WON !!!!! They improved the project and changed the trains, 4 seat for row, added a splash and other features!
I don't know how to paste the video here but it will be phenomenal! The top speed will be 140km/h
Last edited by Stonem on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am.
1- X2 2- Der Schwur des Kärnan 3 - Twisted Colossus 4- Taron 6- Expedition GeForce 6- Shambhala 7- Medusa Steel Coaster 8-Katun

Coaster Counter: 134

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby flaffstar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 am

The Intamin Hyper has won!
Height: 80 Metres (262 ft)
Top Speed: 140kmh (87mph)
And everything else important is in the video...
Last edited by robbalvey on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 pm.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Hermanus » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

It did indeed win, but the ending is changed and well... a lot more boring. A bit of a shame considering the height and the speed left at that point :(

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby JordyC » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:15 am

Hermanus wrote:It did indeed win, but the ending is changed and well... a lot more boring. A bit of a shame considering the height and the speed left at that point :(

Never thought someone would be disappointed because an Intamin was chosen over a Vekoma..
Am I the only one who is super excited for this?? :br :b
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:19 am

JordyC wrote:
Hermanus wrote:It did indeed win, but the ending is changed and well... a lot more boring. A bit of a shame considering the height and the speed left at that point :(

Never thought someone would be disappointed because an Intamin was chosen over a Vekoma..

You absolutely are not! This coaster looks fantastic!

To be honest, they could have gone with either layout and either manufacturer and I still would have been thrilled. I will likely not make it out to this park any time in the near future, but I can't wait to follow construction and see videos!
Credits: 172
[Top 5] - (1) Skyrush - (2) Fury 325 - (3) Intimidator 305 - (4) El Toro - (5) Kingda Ka (front row)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Hermanus » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:20 am

JordyC wrote:

Don't get me wrong, this does not make me less excited, I just feel like the ending came way to soon. This ride needs more of the Intamin goodness imo :airtime:

Nothing beats Cali coasters

Postby chickenbowl » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:20 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD :lover:

I LOVE the new 4-across trains - Almost like Intamin's version of the "B&M hyper" trains.

Overall, this layout looks like they're mixing the amazing huge airtime hills of coasters like Skyrush and El Toro with some of the crazy low-to-the-ground stuff of I305 and Maverick!

This seriously looks like it could very well be the best coaster on the planet... I pledge to make it to Poland in 2018!
Chasing Airtime
Intimidator 305|Maverick|Skyrush|Medusa Steel|Mega-Lite
Lightning Rod|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix|Voyage

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!